Hypothetical line set for Rousey-'Cyborg' fight

Of course she would the favorite, WAR3.

Before I opened I was going to guess like -600 for Ronda and +350 for Cyborg.

Those odds should be steeper. Ronda would tap Cyborg inside 2 rounds.

Cyborg hasnt got a fucking hope in hells chance of beating Honda.

The simple fact is, the woman capable of beating Honda is probably about 12 or 13, is a Martial artist, and isnt afraid to fight, is also likely a huge Honda fan.

This is the beginning of wmma, Honda is in a different league, in 10 years 20% of the womens roster would give her a fight, exceptional as she is, it simply doesnt stack up.

If she is able to beat her last few competitors in literally seconds, its a poor reflection on them more so than how great she is, like seriously its a fight, she simply isnt THAT good, theyre just fucking awful, and she'll run thru Cris too.

I love Honda, shes such an exciting fighter but the current roster of women arent v good. Wait until a young girl has been performing martial arts her whole life with an appitite for fighting and theire will be Hondas coming out the wood work.

Of course The Last Empress is the favorite. Cris gets thrown and subbed.

When has Cyborg proven she can stop a top wrestler/judoka? How will she stop the TD?

-300 actually seems like an okay opening line. 33% puncher's chance is giving Cyborg's hands some credit.

Still seems a bit optimistic to me as far as Cyborg is concerned but whatever.

Back