hypothetical Garcia v Pacquiao

o336mr

White Belt
Reaction score
This is the most interesting fight for me around this weight class. Don't we ever get to see it, but I think Danny could win.

GBP v. TR so it doesn't happen, but assuming it did, I'd give Garcia a real chance against any version of Pacquiao 140 +. He might be a little too hittable to beat a peak Pacquiao but his toughness mixed with his willingess to stand in and counter with serious power would make him a real threat. His boxing ability is generally quite underrated, as well. Other GBP v. TR fights that would be intriguing would be Bradley or JMM against Garcia.

i think pac's speed and power is way too much for garcia to handle, his flat feet wouldn't do him any good either. i could see him getting stopped.

Pretty good matchup.

Garcia would be a tough fight for Pac at this point of his career. Good counter puncher with power. We saw that Garcia knows how to slow aggression and can take a shot against Mathysse, and he could handle Zabs speed.

A couple of years ago, I'd have picked Pac. Today I'd take Garcia by KO.

Manny stops him in the later rounds of a good fight. Zab showed that Garcia has trouble with speed and almost had him in the 12th round. Manny's speed and stamina would be too much for Garcia. That's a step up in competition he's not ready for.

I'd favored Pacquiao.
I think that despite Marquez KO, Pacquiao is still a level above Matthysse.

seeing how pac went down in the last fight,i could see it happening again with garcia.Pac is savage enough to stop danny too though. i would like to see the match..boy those filipinos gonna take a hit when angel starts opening his yap

Garcia would neutralize everything from Pacquiao. Garcia also seems to have a good chin and he will not be intimidated by Pacquiao in any way. Garcia either TKOs Pacquiao or cruises to a comfortable decision.

Beating Lucas isn't beating a measuring stick to judge a Pacquiao fight.

The speed and angles from Pacquiao would prove too much for the flat footed Garcia. The Khan fight showed he could be over whelmed and barring Pacquiao getting caught with the Hail Mary shot, he beats Danny something in the ball park of 7-5.

Lol at Pac getting KO'd in every hypothetical fight around here.

People who get Koed always lose via KO going forward Slim.

Prime PAC wrecks Garcia. Current PAC I don't know.

we will have to see! we will stand in judgement with noses upturned at his next contest and scribble into our notepads. see if we dont!

Then you'd fit in just fine around here.

prime pac just lumps *****s up into a ball of bloodly meat

Back