Opinion Hypothetical for Pro/Anti tRUmp...

Bobby 3 Sticks

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For the pro tRUmp people, how would you react if tRUmp is determined to be compromised by Russia and acted in concert with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election?

For the anti tRUmp people, how would you react if Mueller clears tRUmp completely? Regardless of who else is attached - Kushner, Jr, etc but tRUmp himself is completely cleared of any wrongdoing. What is your reaction?

For me the reaction would be relief that tRUmp himself didn't act on behalf of Russia which is always a good thing. Followed by concern of how the hell is he vetting people if that many of them were having contacts with Russians and then lying to the FBI about it.

If he's cleared for real (there will be lots of sealed and classified docs coming out of this investigation so it may remain a mystery), my assumption will be that all of the shady shit going on didn't amount to anything treasonous or clearly illegal, or possibly that the level of illegality wasn't quite enough to go after a sitting president, and Mueller used discretion. That's a live possibility in this thing, even if I'm confident that he's a fuckin' crook.

Well even if he is not a "Russian agent" he is still publicly endorsing a dictator and bending over backwords to sell his allegiance to Putin.
And even if he's not directly controlled by Russia it has been already proven that both Russian trolls and fake news sites have been pushing pro-Trump rhetoric pretty hard. So there's that. And that's a pretty convincing proof that no matter what the result of the investigation is, Putin wanted Trump to be president for his personal gain.

Personally I'm not that invested in Trump, I live in Italy. But the man does remind me of Berlusconi a lot.

IDK. I just know this thread is causing me to get ads to rate Trump's presidency and the color of Trump's face in the picture they used is the same as a mostly cooked Thanksgiving turkey.

For the pro tRUmp people, how would you react if tRUmp is determined to be compromised by Russia and acted in concert with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election?

For the anti tRUmp people, how would you react if Mueller clears tRUmp completely? Regardless of who else is attached - Kushner, Jr, etc but tRUmp himself is completely cleared of any wrongdoing. What is your reaction?

For me the reaction would be relief that tRUmp himself didn't act on behalf of Russia which is always a good thing. Followed by concern of how the hell is he vetting people if that many of them were having contacts with Russians and then lying to the FBI about it.

I really don't think that's possible at this point.

The amount of evidence for the conspiracy to defraud the United States charge is staggering. In addition to everything else it's now coming out that Manafort and Gates were giving polling and demographic data, property of the campaign, to foreign agents and that's not even going into the Trump Tower meeting, Kushner wanting a back channel to the Kremlin, or the other criminal acts in the campaign associated with Flynn, Manafort, Paige, Gates, etc.

Also it's a major part of his life history that he engages in conspiracies to defraud the federal government, investors, and contractors. Fraud has always been his main business.

And then there's his habit of public witness tampering, obstruction of justice, and more.

Furthermore this shutdown............. really only makes sense if he actively wants to cripple the Federal Government on purpose. It's not good for national security in any way.

Take your biased thread title and stick it up your RUmp.

Nothing is going to come of it either way. The agenda will roll on. We'll long since be on to the next distraction.

Trump voter here,

I would send Putin a thank you note for Trumps pushback on China alone.

Isis
NK
Ass kicking economy
Strong military
Relative silence from the Middle East
Reshaping the courts for a generation
Etc
Etc.

Thanks Vlad!!!

<5>

"Glad to hear it." I don't have a problem with the investigation happening at all - it's obviously uncovered deeds being perpetrated by foreign agents that should have been found. Whether or not Trump himself had anything to do with it, or if he merely had the light put on him because of his associations, isn't something I've ever speculated. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility like a lot of people do, but I don't see it as being impossible either.

I said the same thing back when Comey re-opened the Clinton investigation. No problem with it and I was going to wait to see it play it's course. But of course, I got attacked by some people for not just saying she was guilty because hey, only guilty people get investigated. The tides definitely changed over the next few months but my high-level stance on these things haven't. Whether Clinton or Trump, I'll withhold passing judgement until the investigations complete.

I really don't think that's possible at this point.

The amount of evidence for the conspiracy to defraud the United States charge is staggering. In addition to everything else it's now coming out that Manafort and Gates were giving polling and demographic data, property of the campaign, to foreign agents and that's not even going into the Trump Tower meeting, Kushner wanting a back channel to the Kremlin, or the other criminal acts in the campaign associated with Flynn, Manafort, Paige, Gates, etc.

Also it's a major part of his life history that he engages in conspiracies to defraud the federal government, investors, and contractors. Fraud has always been his main business.

And then there's his habit of public witness tampering, obstruction of justice, and more.

Furthermore this shutdown............. really only makes sense if he actively wants to cripple the Federal Government on purpose. It's not good for national security in any way.

<36>

You’re going to be so disappointed when Trump walks...

This is going to be your first major redpill on how government really works.

I almost envy you, I’ve had too many blackpills...

he can't possibly clear trump completely. in a criminal investigation, if you cannot prove guilt, it doesn't therefore mean innocent. it just means there's not enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

we already have tons of evidence to meet lower legal standards of proof. almost all of his campaign associates, many of his closest cabinet members and his own family have had connections with russians and they have been covered up, and we have multiple indictments and investigations on russians and russian companies on their attempt to meddle in the election. this is all there, you can't undo that in any hypothetical.

whether mueller can prove beyond a reasonable doubt trump is connected, i don't know. but you can't shake it off that easily, all that means is he gets away with it. perhaps if we could learn what his last 5 meetings with putin were about we'd know more, but since he fuckin destroyed all the notes and apparently fuckin ate the paper itself, we won't ever know will we.

Because the charge is baseless

Is it though?
I mean he is suspiciously fond of Putin. He did confiscate every record of his conversation with him and Russian agents did help him winning the election spreading propaganda and fake news (and articles dissuading left-wing folks from voting too).

This is only bad if you see Russia as as threat. It is a highly undemocratic government, has severe anti-gay policies, no freedom of press and ia deeply tied with oil companies, not everyone sees all of these as bad things (I personally do) so if you're not worried I get it.

If I ever actually see evidence Trump himself interfered in any election I'm cool with him being removed from office

Is it though?
I mean he is suspiciously fond of Putin. He did confiscate every record of his conversation with him and Russian agents did help him winning the election spreading propaganda and fake news (and articles dissuading left-wing folks from voting too).

This is only bad if you see Russia as as threat. It is a highly undemocratic government, has severe anti-gay policies, no freedom of press and ia deeply tied with oil companies, not everyone sees all of these as bad things (I personally do) so if you're not worried I get it.

I'm not cool with another Cold War or worse because you don't like the way Russia is ran politically

I'm A OK with better ties. In fact, I think we should still pursue them

Back