hypothetical fight: Prime Igor vs. Prime Wanderlaei

Igor was not a good kickboxer, he have power but not good technique, was completely outstruck by Tra Telligman, who took the fight on two weeks notice.
Wandy is not Tra. Igor would look Wandy like a fool and KO him.

Wand would have wrecked Igor.

I think Igor has been overrated and was always a gatekeeper.

He had solid punching power, decent defensive BJJ and TDD but that's about it.

Wand would have wrecked Igor.

I think Igor has been overrated and was always a gatekeeper.

He had solid punching power, decent defensive BJJ and TDD but that's about it.
i disagree.

Are you both serious? The thread is clearly about Igor Vovchanchyn. He would have absolutely killed Wand.
Are YOU serious? This thread is clearly about Igor Pokrajac. He would have absolutely killed Wand.

I don´t know but the fight would be amazing. Two striking monsters.

Are YOU serious? This thread is clearly about Igor Pokrajac. He would have absolutely killed Wand.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Pokrajac was on the regional circuit in Croatia during the early 2000s. He is and was a nobody.

Igor would have killed Wanderlei in his prime. Killed.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Pokrajac was on the regional circuit in Croatia during the early 2000s. He is and was a nobody.
Goody-goody gumdrops, you really can't see that I'm joking?

My first thought: Igor easily but with Wand one tends to underrate him because of his windmill style. But look how he fought against Mark Hunt. That was a fantastic performance and his agression in the clinch really was something special (Rampage fights f.e.).

Open weight I have to go with Igor because he packed enormous power with precision at hw wereas Wand just got slower.

The LHW Igor never quite achieved that. At Lhw I go with Wand by decision.

Back