(Hypothetical) Demetrious Johnson vs. Bibiano Fernandes

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Now that DJ plans to move back up to 135 while fighting in ONE this fight is a real possibility. How do you see it playing out and do you think there are any areas that Bibiano could surprise DJ or have an advantage others might not expect?

Not happening, they are training partners and Biano probably helped with the trade also.

If it did happens though Biano all the way.

Now that DJ plans to move back up to 135 while fighting in ONE this fight is a real possibility. How do you see it playing out and do you think there are any areas that Bibiano could surprise DJ or have an advantage others might not expect?

Power in wrestling maybe.

But I believe MM will manage.
Bibi is not Cejudo in his technique, and Cejudo fight was close.
Bibi won't be.

Plus, Bibi is BW, and BWs in ONE are 145

Askren won't fight Woodley, Demetrious won't fight Bibiano.

It's funny how the two best fighters in ONE are teammate.

Not happening, they are training partners and Biano probably helped with the trade also.

If it did happens though Biano all the way.
My apologies. Not sure how I didn't know that. My mistake. The match up has been bouncing around in my mind since DJ said he was going to 135 and I admit this thread was a bit of an uneducated kneejerk reaction.

My apologies. Not sure how I didn't know that. My mistake. The match up has been bouncing around in my mind since DJ said he was going to 135 and I admit this thread was a bit of an uneducated kneejerk reaction.

DJ will be fighting at flyweight (135)

Bibi fights at bantamweight (145)

That makes me double stupid. Thanks!

I really need to get in the loop on One.

I'm embarrassed this thread exists. *sigh*
It's ok bro. Not too many of us in this forum have been watching ONE since the beginning, but now since all fights are streamed for free, and they are signing top talent left and right, it's a good time to become a fan.

I'm not a ONE shill by any means but I live in Singapore and have been attending their events since the very first one...so I'm quite invested as a fan because of that.

You should check out their next event, it starts in like 5 hours.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/one-something-something-lions-full-card-for-9-nov-event.3862961/

It's ok bro. Not too many of us in this forum have been watching ONE since the beginning, but now since all fights are streamed for free, and they are signing top talent left and right, it's a good time to become a fan.

I'm not a ONE shill by any means but I live in Singapore and have been attending their events since the very first one...so I'm quite invested as a fan because of that.

You should check out their next event, it starts in like 5 hours.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/one-something-something-lions-full-card-for-9-nov-event.3862961/
I actually just got the app. Will do! Thanks man.

Back