Hypnosis Recovery?

TheBruteFist

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering how would it feel to be hypnozed so I opened up some youtube videos on self hypnosis and spiral stuff....I...was surprised! Last night i spent 4 hours continues in boxing training, today i spend 2 hours training and i am very sore and tired. I watched 10 minutes? i was REALLY sleepy and heavy feeling in those 10 minutes, but after the videos ended. I snapped back with full energy and some minor sores do not exist?!??!!?!

Question is. Have anyone tried this before? Does this really help recovery/relaxation?

My mind is too strong to be hypnozed.

My mind is too strong to be hypnozed.

Actually, the less mentally strong people are the ones who resist hypnosis :icon_lol: The stronger the mind is, the faster you get hypnozed because you are able to focus more into your mind and stuff.

Actually, the less mentally strong people are the ones who resist hypnosis :icon_lol: The stronger the mind is, the faster you get hypnozed because you are able to focus more into your mind and stuff.

My mind is so strong, it sits back and observes the hypnosis phenemenon for a while, then spits it on the floor like an unwanted piece of gum prior to this being socially unacceptable

Not sure how not allowing the body to recover at it normal pace by hypnosis is beneficial at all. I'd rather use it to get sleepier since overtraining gives me insomnia.

You should take sugar pills and pretend they're steroids instead. It's a better placebo.

Bro, you should ask to have this thread deleted and we'll forget you ever made it.

Hypnosis although not works on everyone but it is very effective...

Ten minutes of youtubing would most certainly speed up the process of upregulating transcription factors, increase polymerase activity and proteinsynthesis.

Never used it for recovery, but I used hypnotism in order to bench 276.

Was incredible.

Back