Hypergamy

I'm not a chick, nor a pof user, but I find "navy seal with experience in two wars" to be somewhere near the top of my list of repulsive qualities in a human being.

I'm not a chick, nor a pof user, but I find "navy seal with experience in two wars" to be somewhere near the top of my list of repulsive qualities in a human being.
dont be that guy.

damn whore, she wants someone with brains???? wut, you too good for me? huh?!?!

you have alot of balls to be talking that shit about grand master Seagal like that

The ones I laugh at are the women who have no right to be picky. They are overweight, have kids and and list an essay of demands. It's almost as if they don't realize why they are single.

That Jukai/Thunderflash post is gold.

She's online trying to find the dream guy.

Plausible.

That Jukai/Thunderflash post is gold.

DILLON_predator.gif

The ones I laugh at are the women who have no right to be picky. They are overweight, have kids and and list an essay of demands. It's almost as if they don't realize why they are single.

everyone has a right to be picky. doesn't mean they'll get what they want.

HE DID IT AND HE MESSAGED ME, GUYS. Here is the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderflash500: Hey, I saw your add and I'm interested in meeting up with you. Please message me back with any questions you may have. You seem to be very picky, but I'm up for the challenge and I hope my qualifications meet your approval.

(1) Hypergamy: Hello, Thunderflash500. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, I was busy running my business while working for the top fashion designer companies in New York City. First off, can you send a picture of yourself or describe yourself to me? I don't want to come off as vain, but I've used these dating websites before and I only tend to attract unathletic creeps who gloat about their conquests on random internet forums. Really looking forward to meeting you, and thank you for your quick responses!

Thunderflash500: Hi Hypergamy, my camera is broken right now (I accidently crushed it when taking a selfie, lol, don't know my own strength) but let me describe myself. I am 6'2 and 190 pounds of pure sex appeal. I'd say my best feature is my rugged but yet well groomed and defined face with perfect blue eyes and wavy brown hair that is always perfectly in place no matter what I am doing. However, my last few girlfriends told me that my rock hard thighs, well defined chest, chiseled arms and my almost unreal washboard abs were some of their favorite things about me. Still, my charming smile, tanned musculature, amd firm, 34-inch waist don't define me, and I hope to prove that to you through continued, intellectual conversation.

(2) Hypergamy: Oh wow, that is... quite impressive. Do you have any older pictures?

Thunderflash500: No, again, my camera broke and I don't want older pictures to define the current me. I am waiting for my Canon Digital SLR Camera EOS 5D Mark III EF 24-105mm IS Lens Kit to come in the mail--- that's a 4000 dollar camera, but spending money like that doesn't bother me because I'm so successful.

(3) Hypergamy: So what is it you do, Mr. Thunderflash500? Are you a professional photographer?

Thunderflash500: No no, I am far more successful than that. I am a director of my own internet firm, Mayberry Lounge. It provides world class business solutions to companies from all over the world. I know seven languages because of that. Pero apuesto a que no impresionar

That is not my point, and I was referring to a ex Navy SEAL.
A navy SEAL are know to have physical and mental strength. To become one, you need to have really good traits of Honor, courage, bravery, and the ability to never quit when things get tough. They are risk takers. These are good characteristics that woman like in a man. This is why women are attractive to Fire Fighters.
Navy SEALS are known to fall on top of a grenade and sacrifice their lives for their team members. Think about that one man who dropped his baby in the movie theater during the dark knight rises massacre, and ran away from the gun fire. Women want a man that they know can protect their children. Also, earning the SEAL trident is more honorable than graduating at any top colleges, imo. A man with a college degree does not define him for who he is.

My point is that she should think outside of her box, I'm not saying she should date a Navy SEAL, all I am saying is that she should take take other types of men into consideration.

I don't think girls in the civilized world are in constant fear of their life in need somebody to dive in front of grenades for them. Their problems are much more mundane than that. Somebody who graduated from a good university means social status and income security, which is of much more utility to women. Some girls like military guys, but don't fool yourself to think it is the rational choice for a girl to prefer you over an educated dude.

Charismatic 30's female.
Bubbly, cuddly, likes going out for meals or staying in for meals. Both vegetarians and meat eaters considered.
Looking for friendship/love with male aged any, able bodied or otherwise.
Skin colour not essential, no height restrictions.
Own vehicle not necessary as father will pick up and drop off.

People who look for partners online are fucking idiots.

They are all so hung up on appearances that it's downright retarded to be surprised when it turns out that the person you hooked up with isn't what was written and what you wanted of him/her as a person.

I don't think they are idiots. I think it'll become more common and normalized, and you'll get more normal chicks every day. Right now might be the early stages, but soon I think it'll be pretty average to find a mate online.

I don't think they are idiots. I think it'll become more common and normalized, and you'll get more normal chicks every day. Right now might be the early stages, but soon I think it'll be pretty average to find a mate online.

I think its already pretty normal, especially for those in their late 20s or early 30s looking for something serious. You can filter out a lot of the crazies by just using a pay site. And I dont see anything wrong with it. My sister met her husband online, and hes a good guy. If you arent into bars, and arent really into dating someone who is into bars, there arent a whole lot of places to meet women/men.

Back