Hypergamy

Move towards the southern states if you want to see a huge difference in craigslist ads.
On average the women in the south generally prefer the old fashion, clean cut, religious, and military types.

That is not my point, and I was referring to a ex Navy SEAL.
A navy SEAL are know to have physical and mental strength. To become one, you need to have really good traits of Honor, courage, bravery, and the ability to never quit when things get tough. They are risk takers. These are good characteristics that woman like in a man. This is why women are attractive to Fire Fighters.
Navy SEALS are known to fall on top of a grenade and sacrifice their lives for their team members. Think about that one man who dropped his baby in the movie theater during the dark knight rises massacre, and ran away from the gun fire. Women want a man that they know can protect their children. Also, earning the SEAL trident is more honorable than graduating at any top colleges, imo. A man with a college degree does not define him for who he is.

My point is that she should think outside of her box, I'm not saying she should date a Navy SEAL, all I am saying is that she should take take other types of men into consideration.

Ya.. ask all the ladies who have dated a guy with ptsd how thats worked out for them. Also, I dont find anything honorable about going to another country and killing a bunch of people for no reason, and there are plenty of women who feel the same way.

Ya.. ask all the ladies who have dated a guy with ptsd how thats worked out for them. Also, I dont find anything honorable about going to another country and killing a bunch of people for no reason, and there are plenty of women who feel the same way.
You can take your bleeding heart and head to the war room with this crap.

A navy SEAL are know to have physical and mental strength. To become one, you need to have really good traits of Honor, courage, bravery, and the ability to never quit when things get tough. They are risk takers. These are good characteristics that woman like in a man. This is why women are attractive to Fire Fighters.
Navy SEALS are known to fall on top of a grenade and sacrifice their lives for their team members. Think about that one man who dropped his baby in the movie theater during the dark knight rises massacre, and ran away from the gun fire. Women want a man that they know can protect their children. Also, earning the SEAL trident is more honorable than graduating at any top colleges, imo. A man with a college degree does not define him for who he is.

My point is that she should think outside of her box, I'm not saying she should date a Navy SEAL, all I am saying is that she should take take other types of men into consideration.

Lol, are you trying to impress a man or a woman? Don't assume attraction is a logical function of the brain.

I'd wager the mongoloid that made that ad was probably thinking along the lines of constant deployments. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard plenty of times in my 11 years in the service. That's at least a legitimate concern.

Lol, are you trying to impress a man or a woman? Don't assume attraction is a logical function of the brain.

Quite true.

The laws of attraction are many...not necessarily relative to seemingly attractive attributes.

I worked with S.E.A.L.s ...tough dudes. But not by default marriage material.

Quite true.

The laws of attraction are many...not necessarily relative to seemingly attractive attributes.

I worked with S.E.A.L.s ...tough dudes. But not by default marriage material.

The irony is that if this guy is talking about duty and courage and honor which by themselves mean next to nothing to a woman, but if he framed it as "This guy is a Navy SEAL. Every man he meets respects him", women would be all over him. Women are very contextual.

Last edited:
The irony is that if this guy is talking about duty and courage and honor which mean next to nothing to a woman, but if he framed it as "This guy is a Navy SEAL. Every man he meets respects him", women would be all over him. Women are very contextual.

Definitley.

Most women couldn't differentiate between a S.E.A.L and a Webelo.

Interestingly...I get a lot of "love" for having been a Marine and now a policeman in a dangerous city. I'll take it :)

She mentions she's only into Asians and Whites. To me that's a red flag, why even mention something like that? It's just odd. Red Flag.

Are you saying blacks and Hispanics couldn't possibly graduate from a college worthy of her standards? That's racist bro.

...No no, I am far more successful than that. I am a director of my own internet firm, Mayberry Lounge. It provides world class business solutions to companies from all over the world...

totally lost my shit right here.

this thread delivers.

would read again.

HE DID IT AND HE MESSAGED ME, GUYS. Here is the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderflash500: Hey, I saw your add and I'm interested in meeting up with you. Please message me back with any questions you may have. You seem to be very picky, but I'm up for the challenge and I hope my qualifications meet your approval.

(1) Hypergamy: Hello, Thunderflash500. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, I was busy running my business while working for the top fashion designer companies in New York City. First off, can you send a picture of yourself or describe yourself to me? I don't want to come off as vain, but I've used these dating websites before and I only tend to attract unathletic creeps who gloat about their conquests on random internet forums. Really looking forward to meeting you, and thank you for your quick responses!

Thunderflash500: Hi Hypergamy, my camera is broken right now (I accidently crushed it when taking a selfie, lol, don't know my own strength) but let me describe myself. I am 6'2 and 190 pounds of pure sex appeal. I'd say my best feature is my rugged but yet well groomed and defined face with perfect blue eyes and wavy brown hair that is always perfectly in place no matter what I am doing. However, my last few girlfriends told me that my rock hard thighs, well defined chest, chiseled arms and my almost unreal washboard abs were some of their favorite things about me. Still, my charming smile, tanned musculature, amd firm, 34-inch waist don't define me, and I hope to prove that to you through continued, intellectual conversation.

(2) Hypergamy: Oh wow, that is... quite impressive. Do you have any older pictures?

Thunderflash500: No, again, my camera broke and I don't want older pictures to define the current me. I am waiting for my Canon Digital SLR Camera EOS 5D Mark III EF 24-105mm IS Lens Kit to come in the mail--- that's a 4000 dollar camera, but spending money like that doesn't bother me because I'm so successful.

(3) Hypergamy: So what is it you do, Mr. Thunderflash500? Are you a professional photographer?

Thunderflash500: No no, I am far more successful than that. I am a director of my own internet firm, Mayberry Lounge. It provides world class business solutions to companies from all over the world. I know seven languages because of that. Pero apuesto a que no impresionar

The irony is that if this guy is talking about duty and courage and honor which by themselves mean next to nothing to a woman, but if he framed it as "This guy is a Navy SEAL. Every man he meets respects him", women would be all over him. Women are very contextual.

lol, you know those women, they hate duty and courage and honor. My last girlfriend refused to let me by Call of Duty because of the title alone.

HE DID IT AND HE MESSAGED ME, GUYS. Here is the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderflash500: Hey, I saw your add and I'm interested in meeting up with you. Please message me back with any questions you may have. You seem to be very picky, but I'm up for the challenge and I hope my qualifications meet your approval.

(1) Hypergamy: Hello, Thunderflash500. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, I was busy running my business while working for the top fashion designer companies in New York City. First off, can you send a picture of yourself or describe yourself to me? I don't want to come off as vain, but I've used these dating websites before and I only tend to attract unathletic creeps who gloat about their conquests on random internet forums. Really looking forward to meeting you, and thank you for your quick responses!

Thunderflash500: Hi Hypergamy, my camera is broken right now (I accidently crushed it when taking a selfie, lol, don't know my own strength) but let me describe myself. I am 6'2 and 190 pounds of pure sex appeal. I'd say my best feature is my rugged but yet well groomed and defined face with perfect blue eyes and wavy brown hair that is always perfectly in place no matter what I am doing. However, my last few girlfriends told me that my rock hard thighs, well defined chest, chiseled arms and my almost unreal washboard abs were some of their favorite things about me. Still, my charming smile, tanned musculature, amd firm, 34-inch waist don't define me, and I hope to prove that to you through continued, intellectual conversation.

(2) Hypergamy: Oh wow, that is... quite impressive. Do you have any older pictures?

Thunderflash500: No, again, my camera broke and I don't want older pictures to define the current me. I am waiting for my Canon Digital SLR Camera EOS 5D Mark III EF 24-105mm IS Lens Kit to come in the mail--- that's a 4000 dollar camera, but spending money like that doesn't bother me because I'm so successful.

(3) Hypergamy: So what is it you do, Mr. Thunderflash500? Are you a professional photographer?

Thunderflash500: No no, I am far more successful than that. I am a director of my own internet firm, Mayberry Lounge. It provides world class business solutions to companies from all over the world. I know seven languages because of that. Pero apuesto a que no impresionar

lol, you know those women, they hate duty and courage and honor. My last girlfriend refused to let me by Call of Duty because of the title alone.

It's not that they hate it or find it unattractive, it's just not attractive to a woman unless you provide context to it. Being dutiful, courageous, and honorable needs to be presented in a way that provides some sort of social boost, which is what they are really after. Which is why this hypothetical Navy SEAL TS is talking about would have no trouble slaying the girl in the OP.

This is frankly way less picky and weird than that dating ad circulated by the plastic surgeon over the summer.

Looks normal to me. "Vain, racist, wealthy New Yorker seeks another vain wealthy New Yorker".

OMG, this is hilarious shit!
Btw, I'm with Thunder on this one. I've met plenty of girls into choking, even introduced it to some.

Any of the ones you introduced it to still alive?

First of all, if this guy came right out and said he was a SEAL in response to a dating ad... He absolutely was not.

That being said, I don't see anything wrong with what this woman has done. Shit, why not... Will she get it what she wants? Who knows, but at least she's communicated her standards. Guys do this all the time. Props to this Lady.

LOL sounds like every single girl I run into on online dating sites. Shooting for the moon.

Back