Hypergamy

Women are fucking stupid (just like men). She puts all that on there and I guarantee within like 10 responses I could get her talking about how she likes to get choked while receiving anal. Don't take women seriously. You start listening to what they have to say and they'll lose interest. It's all a big lie, nearly everything they say.

Can you elaborate on this please? e.g. maybe hit her up and post screenshots of the conversation.

If you deliver on this, I will gladly buy whatever it is you're selling.

Edit- I thought about it for a second, but I don't want the drama of screwing with someone.

I guess I could try. I don't know how to find her add. And I have a feeling this could be breaking a sherdog forum rule lol. Not sure though.

Doesn't have to be her, just go on POF.com or whatever and find a similarly stuck up biatch and work the magic. I want to see details of how you get a random girl talking about how she likes to get choked while receiving anal within 10 responses.

Or even just post a hypothetical conversation, that you have had similar to in the past.

Well first, it doesn't work on normal chicks who are just trying to find a normal guy. But people leave clues if they are crazy. Like the ones I posted, or if they can't seem to write out a rational thought. Like if they have trouble using their imagination and can't handle open ended, non yes and no, questions.

So let's say you see a girl who post pics of her in slutty poses. Really any chick who posts slutty pics is just letting people know she's wild. And her bio is like "I'm not looking to hook up! I hate drama! Only respond if you are for real!"

That girl loves drama and hooking up. On POF there is like of unique things you could get into, like if she sent you a message first, or if she looked at your profile, or hit meet me. Those are all signs she wants the D.

So just send her a message that involves something about her profile and her being sexy. Be over the top somewhat like "Hey I love XXXX to, that's badass, and nice breasts too lol, message me back if you want to talk." Or leave out the "Message me back" part, cause that requires a decision to be made, and decisions are often hard for some people. So just leave the open ended comment.

If she responds at all you are basically in. Then just ask if she's wild. Then ask what's the wildest thing she's done.

And again, this doesn't work on well balanced chicks. If they don't want it they don't respond. If they respond to an obnoxious message, you're in if you go for it.

Cliffs-
Send an obnoxious sexual opening message complimenting them. If they reply at all you are basically already accepted by them and you can say whatever you want.

And I don't want to sound cool, most guys can do this, probably a lot better than me. I'm not pretending to be cool or trying to brag for being able recognize wild and crazy chicks. So please spare the B.S. about me just trying to look cool or whatever. It's not hard to get wild chicks to talk about what they enjoy.

ok before i go and invest my time into this, how many chicks, 7/10 or better, have you banged off the internet?

I don't need to explain myself further. If you don't think submissive and wild chicks like to fuck and sometimes get tied up and choked it's you that sounds like the virgin. You do realize that sitcoms like "Everyone Love's Raymond" that shows women as prudish bitches does not account for all women right? You do realize 50 shades of Grey was all about domination and was a major best seller right?

people are forgetting this in NYC. If it were in oklahoma somewhere, yeah its retarted to have those standards.

but in nyc the male talent pool is so deep this really isnt that far fetched.

lol seriously you have a problem with this? whats the big deal, she said what shes looking for. if thats what shes into, so be it. would you have a problem with a really hot chick who said she only wanted guys who were incredibly handsome? everyone has something they look for, i have no problem with her narrowing down the field.

I don't need to explain myself further. If you don't think submissive and wild chicks like to fuck and sometimes get tied up and choked it's you that sounds like the virgin. You do realize that sitcoms like "Everyone Love's Raymond" that shows women as prudish bitches does not account for all women right? You do realize 50 shades of Grey was all about domination and was a major best seller right?

Zero, gotcha.

stop avoiding his question, he never said he didn't believe you but wants concrete figures on your level of success before he bothers to waste his time following your lead.

PS: You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with choking women. Is there anything you want to tell us?

Ok, let's go over this.

She's posting on Craigslist. Red Flag (Not a huge one, I mean internet dating is more common and Craigslist is free)
She's 33 and single with insanely obnoxious demands (She's needs to know the name of the college? Are you freaking kidding?) Red Flag
She mentions she's only into Asians and Whites. To me that's a red flag, why even mention something like that? It's just odd. Red Flag.
She's to busy to even date, but expects the perfect man to present himself to her, like a puppy. Red Flag.

She's not normal. She likes getting choked.

Well put. :icon_lol:

Demands like that typically generate tons of troll responses. I doubt this is going to turn out the way she hopes it will.

Women are fucking stupid (just like men). She puts all that on there and I guarantee within like 10 responses I could get her talking about how she likes to get choked while receiving anal. Don't take women seriously. You start listening to what they have to say and they'll lose interest. It's all a big lie, nearly everything they say.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

You must be maaad ugly :p

Or some girl smashed your entire world
But shit.. Something ain't right with you son.

HE DID IT AND HE MESSAGED ME, GUYS. Here is the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderflash500: Hey, I saw your add and I'm interested in meeting up with you. Please message me back with any questions you may have. You seem to be very picky, but I'm up for the challenge and I hope my qualifications meet your approval.

(1) Hypergamy: Hello, Thunderflash500. Sorry it took so long for me to get back with you, I was busy running my business while working for the top fashion designer companies in New York City. First off, can you send a picture of yourself or describe yourself to me? I don't want to come off as vain, but I've used these dating websites before and I only tend to attract unathletic creeps who gloat about their conquests on random internet forums. Really looking forward to meeting you, and thank you for your quick responses!

Thunderflash500: Hi Hypergamy, my camera is broken right now (I accidently crushed it when taking a selfie, lol, don't know my own strength) but let me describe myself. I am 6'2 and 190 pounds of pure sex appeal. I'd say my best feature is my rugged but yet well groomed and defined face with perfect blue eyes and wavy brown hair that is always perfectly in place no matter what I am doing. However, my last few girlfriends told me that my rock hard thighs, well defined chest, chiseled arms and my almost unreal washboard abs were some of their favorite things about me. Still, my charming smile, tanned musculature, amd firm, 34-inch waist don't define me, and I hope to prove that to you through continued, intellectual conversation.

(2) Hypergamy: Oh wow, that is... quite impressive. Do you have any older pictures?

Thunderflash500: No, again, my camera broke and I don't want older pictures to define the current me. I am waiting for my Canon Digital SLR Camera EOS 5D Mark III EF 24-105mm IS Lens Kit to come in the mail--- that's a 4000 dollar camera, but spending money like that doesn't bother me because I'm so successful.

(3) Hypergamy: So what is it you do, Mr. Thunderflash500? Are you a professional photographer?

Thunderflash500: No no, I am far more successful than that. I am a director of my own internet firm, Mayberry Lounge. It provides world class business solutions to companies from all over the world. I know seven languages because of that. Pero apuesto a que no impresionar

This is fucking awesome!!

Your posts are consistently stupid. For one thing, let's say you people are right, and I'm making it all up. Wouldn't I just lie about a number? How fucking hard would that be? You people are incredibly stupid. Acting like it's a gotcha moment because I don't post a number? Are you serious hahaha

I don't like getting into personal history on here for a few reasons, and I'm not going to. I'm not making bold claims at all. But I have hooked up with good looking chicks who've I've met online or just from Texting. Just like millions of other guys. Guys who don't sit on sherdog in disbelief that guy could talk to a chick about sex.

Wow, you put a lot of effort into that. I'm actually impressed you wrote that out so quick. Jukai knows how to at least argue in a way that at least brings some entertainment lol

Wow, you put a lot of effort into that. I'm actually impressed you wrote that out so quick. Jukai knows how to at least argue in a way that at least brings some entertainment lol

You sent it to me, bro, I didn't type out anything.

You must be maaad ugly

Or some girl smashed your entire world
But shit.. Something ain't right with you son.

I'm really not bitter if that's what you got from that post. I guess it reads somewhat that way. I sometimes just write bluntly because I don't feel a need to write everything perfectly P.C. But since people are mad I'll point out

-Not all women are stupid
-Not all men are stupid
-Not all women are crazy in bed
-Some women are obviously smarter than I am
-The post wasn't meant to be taken super seriously

But I'm not backing down, I bet that woman has done some shit lol

Why are you so butthurt? Let her try and find her perfect guy, and if not, she'll lower her standards as time goes by.

threadstarter is a member of true forced loneliness movement.

Back