Hype trains you expect to crash soon?

Costa, I love his fighting style and how aggressive it is but the trade of is the damage he's going to take.

Who has a lot of hype behind them right now that you expect will end soon?

For me...

Sean O’Malley: UFC is big time trying to push this kid but I just don’t see it. I don’t think he has the skills to be elite and haven’t been very impressed by anything I’ve seen. His string of drug test failings also are already putting a damper on him.

Johnny Walker: Dude is explosive and flashy but I just don’t see his style working against the very top of the division.

Zabit Magomedsharipov: He’s got skills but I feel like he has some cardio issues that are going to bite him in the ass as he climbs the ladder and potentially starts taking 5 round main event fights.

sean hype already gone since he cant stop using peds.

lol at veterans in the sport being hype trains, foolish comments here.

Anyways, Costa & Suarez.

Who is going to beat Walker at LHW, outside of Jones?

Corey Anderson? LOL
Shogun? LOL
Volkan? LOL

Is there a hype train behind Khalil Rountree ? Maybe not a whole train but he got a little Volkswagen behind em ever since he cosplayed as Sagat his last fight. He looked beast and rogan talked him up after but I predict he falls too in love with that Thai culture and gets wrestlefucked sooner or later. I hope I’m wrong though

Also Izzy. I like Izzy but he was getting pieced up and rock by short ass gastelum. Whittaker’s boxing trumps kelvin’s and he’s in the right weight class so a lot of those shots Izzy dodged because he was the taller man won’t be so easy this time around with Rob

Zabit is the real deal. I think Costa is gonna get derailed in the battle of natty creatine enthusiasts

Back