HYPE TRAIN DERRAILED

rhounda would beat perry under the right circumstances

I still don't see what the hype was to begin with??

It happens a lot in boxing and MMA. Undefeated fighter with strings of knockout wins. Hype follows, even if the wins aren't over top competition.

Nobody except those who live vicariously through Conor lmao
Yeah I have seen like 3 threads about Platinum sucks in the last couple minutes started by posters with Conor handles and Avs.

So, that was the much vaunted Mike Perry, eh? He spent the whole third round backing up LOL! Jouban owned him. Maybe this will put the kibosh on the nascent Perry hype. That shit is already getting annoying. What is it about praising jerks?

Never understood the hype. He didn't have win over that great of a fighters.

But it happens. We got an undefeated fighter who gets a string of knockout wins. Hype follows, happens so often, even if the fighter in question doesnt have wins over notable competition.

That being said, calling him trash isn't right either. The hype was annoying and went overboard definitely, but Jouban is a talented fighter, no shame losing to him.

lol you bums thought this guy would be the next Conor.

He got schooled by a male model. What a cuck.

Only losers come from Flint.

Whatever helps u sleep at night buddeh

Wtf you talking about? Diaz vs Mcgregor 1 looked nothing like Jouban vs Perry.

I don't even know what you think I'm upset about.

Wtf you talking about? Diaz vs Mcgregor 1 looked nothing like Jouban vs Perry.

I don't even know what you think I'm upset about.
Exposed. That's the topic. And Conor was. End it here kid

Exposed. That's the topic. And Conor was. End it here kid

I thought you were comparing the fights, since you mentioned perry getting dropped twice.

I don't give a shit about Conor, buddeh. Express yourself better next time.

I thought you were comparing the fights, since you mentioned perry getting dropped twice.

I don't give a shit about Conor, buddeh. Express yourself better next time.
Jus sayin

Oh the tears from Platinum Nations. where are they. In the toilet together in a huddle crying.

Back