hydroxycut hardcore

So, what's your take on the new Hydroxicut, King? Any good, being as you're in the field, do you have an opinion?

The new formula? Same strength, in less pills. It's popular. But any one of SAN's Tight, Lipo 6, or Redline would be much more effective.

Hydroxycut Hardcore, no real feedback yet. Just came out recently.

Dumbass question. What is that stuff actually used for? Just to get cut?

Yup, burning fat.

Hockeyfight said:
Are these supps safe? I was turned off after the death of Kory Stringer a few years ago.

Ya know I think his death...and the death of that baseball pitcher were using the supps incorrectly. They were taking them.....not eating.....not drinkig water.....working out in very hot weather. I think in both their core body temp was extremly high....and their bodies just shut down. I dunno...that I would blame the supps for that. There certainly are risks...as with everything. But...I think most of the problems come from people using the supps incorrectly or combinig them with other things....prescription drugs or whatever....without doig research. Hey...if some is good more is better..right? It's a shame.

They both also had family histories of either heart or liver problems.

I'm thinking about trying one of the fat lose supps, not for vanity, really, but I feel that with my body fat, I could easily cut probably at least 10lbs without losing muscle mass. I'd rather compete at a lesser weight when I start doing tournaments. Or, am I just being stupid in thinking that there are weight classes in judo?

farmboy said:
I'm thinking about trying one of the fat lose supps, not for vanity, really, but I feel that with my body fat, I could easily cut probably at least 10lbs without losing muscle mass. I'd rather compete at a lesser weight when I start doing tournaments. Or, am I just being stupid in thinking that there are weight classes in judo?
Well, the theory is that the leaner you are in a given weight class, the more "useful" poundage you are bringing into the fight, since muscle and bone actually do something and fat...is just *weight.

*Fat layer and overall mass probably helps you sustain/absorb strikes to some extent though.

Well, I weigh about 185 (maybe a little less) right now, and I think I could cut down to 170 without lossing any muscle. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Chad Hamilton said:
MuscleTech is the best product line behind Xyience.
When will you morons get that through your callused skull.

I have been using the Pump Tech for my workouts recently. I noticed I get real thirsty on the full does but it seems to be working well for me.

all i know is that my friend takes it and he said it just makes him twitch and blurry vision sometimes

Back