International Hydrocarbon Wars: Russia, Saudi Arabia & US Shale (Trump Saves The Day? OPEC+ Cuts 10 Million BPD)

BTW I love ATG sulking in his tent til his army would obey him again. The men were actually upset about that. How many humans could get away with that? Maybe Napoleon and a dozen others, through out history
Is it really a delusion of grandeur if you conquer the known world in your thirties, though?

ATG3.jpg

I never broke sweat over any of this, tbh.
Good man. North Dakota as you said has fund and is diversified. Oil will come back to a price where at least there is a break even price. Otherwise exploration will collapse and so with it production
She'll did slash it's dividend by 75% and ExxonMobil is paying g it's dividend via cash in hand. ExxonMobil also has destroyed ditsy balance sheet since the first time oil plummeted.

Oil will come back to a price where at least there is a break even price.

It's still not good enough, there's been 17 bankruptcies (and counting) now. I actually thought it would be worse than that at this point though tbh.

It's still not good enough, there's been 17 bankruptcies (and counting) now. I actually thought it would be worse than that at this point though tbh.
Loans are keeping so many afloat now. Will be a fee years to shake the losers out now

Russia signalling today they don't want prices to go much higher. Gotta keep a lid on dat shale. Seems like right around $40 is Russia's sweet spot.

Back