Elections Hyde-Smith projected to keep seat in Republican hands, building on Senate majority

Mississippi has a near 40% black population. Either they're not going out to vote or it has the largest black Republican populations in the country.

Mississippi has a near 40% black population. Either they're not going out to vote or it has the largest black Republican populations in the country.

60% white population(all of them voting Republican). Didn't matter if all 40% showed up....

Is there any benefit to keeping the south in the union? I can't think of any.

It's funny how all the WR Trump supports act like all they cared about all along is Trump appointing judges now that it's the only thing he will be able to do for the next two years.

I agree with the former (51-49).

Fortunately, by then, there will be another Conservative SCOTUS judge (Amy Barrett on Line 1) already in there to take Ginsburg's place. And with a 6-3 Conservative majority(in the SCOTUS), it won't matter whether the Republicans have a slim majority in the Senate or deadlock. Their work by then would've been done and Trump's "True Legacy" would be secured if it hasn't been already. :)

LOL. Not that far from the truth really. It is pretty amusing that so much of the countries future hinges on how long RBG can live.

I think she can make it another 2 years no problem. But 6??? That is a big ask. Honestly, if there was a presidential election today between Trump any anyone, I don't see anyone beating him on an electoral map.

LOL. Not that far from the truth really. It is pretty amusing that so much of the countries future hinges on how long RBG can live.

I think she can make it another 2 years no problem. But 6??? That is a big ask. Honestly, if there was a presidential election today between Trump any anyone, I don't see anyone beating him on an electoral map.

Considering how well dems did in the midterms in states that Trump needed to win in 2016 I'm not so sure anymore. I used to think he would win 2020 easy but I don't think so anymore.

Considering how well dems did in the midterms in states that Trump needed to win in 2016 I'm not so sure anymore. I used to think he would win 2020 easy but I don't think so anymore.

One can always hope.

That's likely just wishful thinking.

In 2010 the Democrats got waffle-stomped in the midterms, yet history doesn't talk about the electoral victory of President Romney in 2012.

President Trump likely wins on name recognition alone.

serveimage

"53-47 Senate Majority, BITCH!!"
Weird flex, but okay.

In 2010 the Democrats got waffle-stomped in the midterms, yet history doesn't talk about the electoral victory of President Romney in 2012.

And on the FACT that the Dems have the reputation of being Vindictive clowns who do not want to help the American People.

If(when?) Trump gets re-elected.....if I was Mike Pence, I would seriously consider running in 2024 as he would be viewed as continuing the MAGA agenda.

And on the FACT that the Dems have the reputation of being Vindictive clowns who do not want to help the American People.

If(when?) Trump gets re-elected.....if I was Mike Pence, I would seriously consider running in 2024 as he would be viewed as continuing the MAGA agenda.

Yes, the midterms showed that everyone in America thinks the democrats are reputed vindictive clowns who do not want to help the American People.

Mississippi suck ass.

General Sherman should have burned it to the ground, salted the earth and put everyone to the sword.

Obama had a much higher ceiling than trump. Trump hasnt been above 50% approval since February of 2017. He's been hovering in the low 40s to high 30s for most. He better hope the economy doesn't slow down.

Depends on what issues you think are critical to our country's future. If you look at every case decided by the court, the majority are bi-partisan. But no one cares about the boring stuff. It's all about muh guns and muh abortions and muh borders.

Depends on what issues you think are critical to our country's future. If you look at every case decided by the court, the majority are bi-partisan. But no one cares about the boring stuff. It's all about muh guns and muh abortions and muh borders.

True to some extent. But there are some very impactful things they vote on regularly. Citizens United was enormous. I did not like that one. Environment and government regulation issues have enormous effect on us and the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back