HW Rumble vs Ngannou

When is the come back of Rumble ? UFC talk since more of 1 year.... if no news its a fake news

Rumble said he would come back at heavyweight but then changed his mind and said light heavyweight. I don't think he has any intention of fighting Ngannou.

Not like they’d pay him extra to fight Ngannou. He gets the same cheque regardless of at 205 or heavyweight.

Not the best result for Rumble. His power doesn't transfer over the HW that well, I am sure he's got power but not like at LHW and I find him to be more stiff and sluggish. And he would be a undersized, Rumble at optimum HW weight is around 230-235. Nganou comes in 255.

Francis gets the knock out.

Not the best result for Rumble. His power doesn't transfer over the HW that well, I am sure he's got power but not like at LHW and I find him to be more stiff and sluggish. And he would be a undersized, Rumble at optimum HW weight is around 230-235. Nganou comes in 255.

Francis gets the knock out.

I am not sur today is optimal weight is 230-235 ! I think he was close to this optimal weight at the end of his LHW run, but today, i think is optimal weight is around 243 lbs ! I can make a mistake but i believe it is...

I'll take Ngannou. He has shown more heart and ability to fight through adversity. That's on top of his natural strength and size advantage.

I think we have the two best puncher in the history ! Potentially, Rumble can punch harder than Ngannou if he moved up well ! Rumble with 110 kg in shape can murder somebody in the octogon !

Maybe the main event for the first ufc Paris ? What do you think sherdogers ?

Why do you think he can punch harder ? The fact that he now has more muscles do not make his punches necessarily more powerful.

Why do you think he can punch harder ? The fact that he now has more muscles do not make his punches necessarily more powerful.
Precision : I wrote 108-110 kg in shape ( optimal weight ) with more muscle and an optimal weight, extra weight in the punch is harder ! Rumble with extra weight in his punch and optimal weight can compete with Nagnnou punch

Precision : I wrote 108-110 kg in shape ( optimal weight ) with more muscle and an optimal weight, extra weight in the punch is harder ! Rumble with extra weight in his punch and optimal weight can compete with Nagnnou punch

That is only if his technique is good enough to enable him to deliver the punch wth the pace and snap that are needed to realy see an improvement in ko power.

Current Rumble is at his peak as a Heavyweight ! It will be a very bad idea to return at LHW ! I think is optimal weight is around 108-110 kg now ! His weight walkaround is around 120 kg !

No. AJ was a killer at LHW. Only lost to Jones and Cormier.

No. AJ was a killer at LHW. Only lost to Jones and Cormier.

Problem is the walkaround weight and optimal weight of Rumble !
The weight cutting is more difficult now at 35+ than 3-4 years ago and now he is heavier ! He will lost stamina !

Depends, 285lbs rumble non usada. I’m sure he wrecks ngannou. 235lb usada sanctioned rumble, up for debate.

Shane Carwin and Hunts power is up there. I’d say Carwin is the hardest hitter in mma history

this.

Francis is probably the most explosive but Carwin could generate that power from nowhere

UFC Paris ! For the first ufc un France !
Miocic vs Ngannou 2 or Rumble vs Ngannou ?

Rumbles power would be absolutely massive at Heavyweight. It may hinder his mobility and speed, but he'll still be faster than most heavyweights, if not all...

We're talking about a higher power from the 11th Dimension...

No . HW Rumble couldnt KO AA . Broke his jaw and won the fight but no KO .

The only reason he didn't win by tko was that the round had ended. Arlovski was already in his usual giving up turtle position.

Back