HW matchups

brown should get bigfoot again cause he injured his leg in the fight.

I completely agree with that but he had to sit out a long time for it to heal. They had to make Big foot fight again. I'd love to see Browne Nelson, Browne Nog, Browne Mir, Browne Carwin, he needs to prove himself after being knocked out as bad as he did. Maybe Rothwell Gonzaga winner, Matt mitrone, or Brandon Schaub

These aren't nescessarily going to happen or make sense ranking-wise but anyways...

JDS vs. Overeem
Cain vs. Overeem
Barnett vs. Mir
Barnett vs. Werdum
Cormier vs. Hunt

JDS doesn't want Cormier, I see that as a fight he has a punching chance to win after the Cain fight. I'd love to see Werdum 2 with all the talk around Werdum's supposed improved standup.

I think Josh or Big Foot(if he drops the fight). Those two would should both be ready in four to five months for a fight. Werdum is locked in for June fight so you'd be talking like Oct. before Werdum will be ready to go again. I doubt JDS want to wait til the end of the year for a fight. After a lost most guys get the itch to get back in there quite quickly once they get back into the gym.

Usually when a guy drops the title they don't do him much favors. They usually throw them right back in there against one of the top guys. So I don't see them having him fight anyone lower then about Big Foot. Josh seems to be the ideal match up. You can sell Josh and Josh can sell the fight. JDS would have a great chance of winning this match and it would give the UFC chance to throw JDS right back into the title match.

Last edited:
Back