Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone else love hurricanes? I'm always fascinated with them and track them

They spin and are super cool!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

spin spin spin

In Canada we get snowicanes which is like hurricanes but with snow and it's fucking spectacular !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

hurricane_main_194114.jpg

man i love the word snowicanes, im gonna pitch it to Syfy, maybe i can restart the whole sharknado franchise

Canada sounds boring if people get exicted over the weather.

Canada sounds boring if people get exicted over the weather.

I would take that over all the annoying and awful political race you guys are dealing with, if you consider that exciting.

I would take that over all the annoying and awful political race you guys are dealing with, if you consider that exciting.

eh. I dont care about politics either but tell the Queen I said whats up.

eh. I dont care about politics either but tell the Queen I said whats up.

We're a sovereign country now

You might have missed the update

Tho her face is still on our currency for some reason :p

I wouldn't say they are Awesome! But they are amazingly impressive.

My first summer was here was nerve racking.... Peaking with this Cat 5 monster bearing down directly on us with 3 days before landfall.

Hurricane_Rita_Peak.jpg

Fortunately, it turned and hit Beaumont instead. (Not so lucky for them)

Three years later, Ike went directly over my house... and I almost went on anxiety medication waiting for this bastard to hit

2008-09-12_ike_sat.jpg

3_AP080913011708_ike_461.jpg

Back