Hunto-Bork rematch makes sense

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hunto's saltiness needs to stop, and the only way to stop it is by giving him a rematch. Of course, against a non-roided Bork.

Does it though? When would said rematch take place?

I doubt Brock is going to be available anytime soon

I don't think Hunto fits in the WWE.

Last edited:
Non roided Brock will never exist again. Even if he stopped taking roids his body is forever changed from decades of use.

After seeing that fight I don't think it comes out much different TBH. Hunt barely fights wrestlers and has been gifted with with stand up fighters his UFC and arguably whole career. The two times he fights wrestlers he gets taken down at will. I like Hunt but I think for him to keep his longevity he should fight good strikers.

Let's wait and see if Brock even gets to compete again. He ain't getting any younger and a two year ban pretty much ends his MMA career.

Not with that 2 year suspension coming it doesn't.

Unless Brock some some balls and entered the Rizin open weight tournament. I think Hunt should anyway.

Hunto's saltiness needs to stop, and the only way to stop it is by giving him a rematch. Of course, against a non-roided Bork.

yes cause in 2 years people will still be clamoring for it.

Rematch would end up being the same result , Lesnar taking Hunt down at will and rabbit punching him.

A rematch in the squared circle!

Non roided Brock will never exist again. Even if he stopped taking roids his body is forever changed from decades of use.

Have you seen what pro bodybuilders who stop roiding and training due to health issues look like? They incredibly quickly shrink to normal size and some even look skinny.

Have you seen what pro bodybuilders who stop roiding and training due to health issues look like? They incredibly quickly shrink to normal size and some even look skinny.

Yeah maybe if he gets cancer or something that could happen but just simply coming off the roids and still healthy hes always going to have that extra bone growth and extra muscle from the roids just less of it but still more than he would have had otherwise if he never roided at all.

giphy.gif

Fuck yeah... I'm in.

Oh wait... There's a small matter of two failed tests.

LOL

Yakes if you truly believe that... you should take them and grow as big as the mountain because that's how they work.. o_O
well, dan severn said you can take a guy with a natural 200-220 pound frame, and turn him into an unstoppable 300 monster

090314-18-UFC-Alistair-Overeem-OB-PI.vadapt.664.high.11.jpg

84431371-750x340-1462637486.jpg

Half-Baked-I-Believe-Him-Yo.jpg

Back