Hunto and Whittaker discuss the difference between MMA and streetfighting

In whittakers and hunts case its the polynesian/maori in them bro.

So settle down there rough as fuck ozzy haha.

Little story my first cousin is the national president of the Comancheros(whos maori)so I admit there is loco aussies out there man whom I know would kill given the order.

Duax Ngakuru is his name look him up

Duax-Hohepa-Ngakuru420-420x0.jpg

Your cousin is Robbie lawler?

Jesus, Hunt is 42, he has over 70 fights, and he talks ok, he doesn't seem punch drunk like Gaethje or Max, both in their 20s.

That may be a commentary on the long term effects of weight cuts in a combat sport. Not saying Hunt never cut weight, but surely it was a much smaller percentage of his overall body mass.

Nuff said
  • Give me the Maori Battalion and I will conquer the world.
    • Said by General Erwin Rommel to Adolf Hitler. Battle of Tobruk
You can throw in the Zulus and perhaps every other "indigenous" people. There's no doubt that they aren't as tough as they come.

My point is the idea that Americans, Canadians and just about any "people" aren't tough is nonsense. If you grow up in a fierce warrior society, there's a great chance you are going to be one too. Working class, minorities, the disadvantaged, tend to be tough. It's the one thing they can be better at. "Look at those tea-sipping girly men." The Quebecois, in turn, distinguished themselves among the Canadian soldiers. French Canadians were second class in Canada. That's why Maurice Richard became such a hero in Quebec. He retired in 1960. His picture was found next to the word "tenacious" in French Canadian school books in the 1970s-80s.
richard3.jpg
richard5.jpg
002.jpg

Jackie Chan started out as a stuntman, as I'm sure you know. The height of what a stuntman could do was to do an extremely dangerous and painful stunt, fail, get busted up, dust yourself off and do it again. That earned you the respect of your peers. Jackie left the film industry, because he didn't want to be a cripple by the age of 40 while having no money to show for. He was fortunate. He was called back and became a star. If people can chose, they generally chose being a "sissy" millionaire movie star to being a poor macho stuntman. For the same reason most people are not going to let a bunch of bullet ants sting them just to show how tough they are.

You can throw in the Zulus and perhaps every other "indigenous" people. There's no doubt that they aren't as tough as they come.

My point is the idea that Americans, Canadians and just about any "people" aren't tough is nonsense. If you grow up in a fierce warrior society, there's a great chance you are going to be one too. Working class, minorities, the disadvantaged, tend to be tough. It's the one thing they can be better at. "Look at those tea-sipping girly men." The Quebecois, in turn, distinguished themselves among the Canadian soldiers. French Canadians were second class in Canada. That's why Maurice Richard became such a hero in Quebec. He retired in 1960. His picture was found next to the word "tenacious" in French Canadian school books in the 1970s-80s.
richard3.jpg
richard5.jpg
002.jpg

Jackie Chan started out as a stuntman, as I'm sure you know. The height of what a stuntman could do was to do an extremely dangerous and painful stunt, fail, get busted up, dust yourself off and do it again. That earned you the respect of your peers. Jackie left the film industry, because he didn't want to be a cripple by the age of 40 while having no money to show for. He was fortunate. He was called back and became a star. If people can chose, they generally chose being a "sissy" millionaire movie star to being a poor macho stuntman. For the same reason most people are not going to let a bunch of bullet ants sting them just to show how tough they are.
True

Look amongst all indigenous cultures worldwide, most were overthrown easily by early european settlers, some to the point of near extinction.

Indigenous Maori fought the British crown to the point they had to call a truce and write what is now new zealands founding document The Treaty of Waitangi.

Lets remember were dealing with a people who were fighting against guns and cannons with sticks and stones hahaha.

Were credited with introducing trench watfare to british armies, search up maori trench warfare.

No doubt, theres some tough buggers around the world, but its hard to deny polynesian’s physical attributes are better suited to combat then other ethnicities.

1. Mixed Martial Arts is a "profession"
  2. Martial Arts is something you study
  3. Street Fighting is Martial Arts in real life, with no rules or safety nets

Gsp would get picked on by legit tough guys and he probably wouldn’t defend himself. Even though he could beat there asses he would probably still get bullied. Just dosen’t have a tough personality. Nothing to be ashamed of.

You are describing barbaric. You need to say, GSP is not barbaric. You need to say you have seen barbaric guys in the gym. You need to say Nick Diaz is barbaric.

You make no sense whatsoever because you are confusing the words tough and barbaric. GSP is definitely tough. He could never accomplish what he has accomplished without being tough as hell. GSP is not barbaric.

True

Look amongst all indigenous cultures worldwide, most were overthrown easily by early european settlers, some to the point of near extinction.

Indigenous Maori fought the British crown to the point they had to call a truce and write what is now new zealands founding document The Treaty of Waitangi.

Lets remember were dealing with a people who were fighting against guns and cannons with sticks and stones hahaha.

Were credited with introducing trench watfare to british armies, search up maori trench warfare.

No doubt, theres some tough buggers around the world, but its hard to deny polynesian’s physical attributes are better suited to combat then other ethnicities.
There's no questioning the ferocity of the Maori. Sort of the Sparta of indigenous people. Most indigenous people surrendered in order to spare their people. Women and children. The Maori warriors made no such concessions. The Maori were feral.

Hahaha But I was told its like half the posters put me on ignore because they get annoyed with my posting style and nobody replies.
I’m pretty liberal with the ignore user feature, so I can’t judge. But I do enjoy your enthusiasm!

Losing multiple world cups doesnt take away how good they are.

Over a 100 plus years the all blacks have managed to hold a winning percentage of over 85% which is one of the greatest percentages in professional sport.

lol why?
Needa to be in a gang LOL Bikers in general have the hearts of cowards. Have had plenty of dealings with them.

Needa to be in a gang LOL Bikers in general have the hearts of cowards. Have had plenty of dealings with them.
True

I question the type of dealings youve had with em and the intimacy.

Grew up around them all my life and have felt nothing but hard love.Ive attended multiple fight nights ran by clubs and different chapters, some which included fighters who were on the K1 circuit(in particular Jay Hepi Former President of the New Zealand Tribesman, good friend of Mark Hunt who fought multiple times on the K1 oceania circuit).

I wouldnt think youd be surprised by how many athletes/fighters are actually connected to some shady organisation or person for that matter.

Especially in the fight game.

True

I question the type of dealings youve had with em and the intimacy.

Grew up around them all my life and have felt nothing but hard love.Ive attended multiple fight nights ran by clubs and different chapters, some which included fighters who were on the K1 circuit(in particular Jay Hepi Former President of the New Zealand Tribesman, good friend of Mark Hunt who fought multiple times on the K1 oceania circuit).

I wouldnt think youd be surprised by how many athletes/fighters are actually connected to some shady organisation or person for that matter.

Especially in the fight game.

Oh I agree man my dealings have been as a anti-Union enforcer for some big building contractors and companies. (The Biker gangs here do alot of standover and enforcer work for the unions and alot of the members do bouncer work in certain clubs)

Also as security contractor (my own company and others) met a couple I would call men to walk the mountains with but for the most part cowardly vindictive punks. (Prime example had a Puapa New Guinea mate who got set on in a pub by 3 of em he kicked the shit out of the racist pricks 1 v 3.

2 months later the club poisoned his dogs and shot up his house. He ended up moving away.

That to me is fucking pussyville. 3 guys pick a fight with him calling him the N word etc get whooped and then a month later take it to an unacceptable level.

You seem reasonable and intelligent enough to get where I am coming from though.

Thanks for the insight man.

Back