Hunto and Whittaker discuss the difference between MMA and streetfighting

Gsp would get picked on by legit tough guys and he probably wouldn’t defend himself. Even though he could beat there asses he would probably still get bullied. Just dosen’t have a tough personality. Nothing to be ashamed of.
Aaaand ignored!

<36>

Gsp would get picked on by legit tough guys and he probably wouldn’t defend himself. Even though he could beat there asses he would probably still get bullied. Just dosen’t have a tough personality. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Lmfaooooo. GSP just standing there doing nothing while random hoodrats beat him. Seems legit.

Mark Hunt talking about being a martial artist and busting your butt in the gym is pretty funny though.

To be fair though Hunt is probably the ultimate example, when he half assed in in the gym(if he trained at all) post Pride his form fell off of a cliff.

Not saying GSP isn’t a great athlete because he most certainly is. No need to attack me here. We are all entitled to our opinions.

Someone like Nick or Nate Diaz is a fighter. GSP may be a former world champion and one of the best but that dosen’t make him a tough guy. I’ve met tougher guys in my gym than St Pierre.

No need to take it so seriously it’s not a big deal. GSP has accomplished a lot in the sport so you have to give him credit for that

GSP is not a meathead. But saying he's not a fighter??? Wtf my man

The only street fighters who are martial artists...
ryu_third_strike_hd_by_steamboy33-d4tcf9b.gif
ken_third_strike_hd_by_steamboy33-d4tqnz9.gif
Thanks for honoring me with my picture! lol

Jesus, Hunt is 42, he has over 70 fights, and he talks ok, he doesn't seem punch drunk like Gaethje or Max, both in their 20s.

That's not about being tough. That's about being a cunt. Anyone can be a cunt. It's not an accomplishment.

Bob Probert was a tough guy. He knew Ric Flair and others in the WWE/F. Tank Abbott bullied the other wrestlers so Probert called him out in his face, saying I fight you here and now. Tank wanted nothing to do with him. Probert liked coke. He liked to fight. As Ric Flair put it, Probert could beat any bouncer but not five of them at the same time.

Four officers intervened when Probert, a native of Windsor, Ont., got out of the car and tried to start a fight with one of the men, according to a report. He then fought with the officers and refused their orders to drop to the ground, the report said.

As two of the officers struggled to handcuff Probert, officer Thomas Tolbert shot him with a Taser gun and he fell backward. But Probert resisted their efforts when they tried to handcuff him, so Tolbert used the Taser to stun Probert several more times.

"He was so combative in our jail that we didn't take a booking photo of him because we didn't want to struggle with him again out of handcuffs," police spokesman Jeff Messer said.

What did Probert prove by getting beat up by five bouncers or getting tasered by police officers?

All it got him was a derailed NHL career. Of course, as an NHL enforcer, his job was to fight. If he had kept the fighting to the ice, he could have had a much greater career. He probably halved his career earnings by fighting for free. Maybe not. Probert got lucky and signed a big contract during the NHL's spending frenzy in the early 1990s. The point still stands. Idiots fight for free.

You are dead wrong about Gsp he is tough as hell. Canadians as a country have pretty tough guys. Aussies in general are tough as fuck mainly because we live in a rough as fuck country.

There are tough guys in every country tbh I think your definition of “tough” is imature and silly.

Both these guys are real fighters. Unlike guys like GSP.

It’s funny how much tougher men on average seem to be in Australia, Ireland UK as oppossed to men that are from USA or Canada.
Jesus you're fucking stupid, how the hell do you get a belt and be considered a GOAT and not be a fighter?

How do you even come up with stupid shit like this?

It’s funny how much tougher men on average seem to be in Australia, Ireland UK as oppossed to men that are from USA or Canada.
<{cruzshake}>
*Cucked
The US is a big ass place with a wide range of people in it. There are plenty of "tough" men there. And there are plenty of pussies in the UK, Ireland, and Australia. (As well as tough guys) lol Mark Hunt and Whitaker are not your typical dudes

You're a real fighter if you fight.
Ask British lad Bisping if GSP is a real fighter or not

You have to be in Australia. The whole continent is literally trying to kill you!

Amazing as it sounds, I was actually following mma long before 2005: I remember Sakuraba when he was in uwfi (who knew that he was actually a better fighter than Takada back then)....I am a white belt because of the language barrier...
Go ahead, cut loose and post in Engrish! @ShinkanPo does it and nobody bats an eye. It’s endearing in its own way, adds flavor.

Jesus, Hunt is 42, he has over 70 fights, and he talks ok, he doesn't seem punch drunk like Gaethje or Max, both in their 20s.
Hunt either wasn't bright to begin with or has suffered serious brain damage in those 70 fights. There is much more to it than just speech patterns.

<{gspressed}>

In whittakers and hunts case its the polynesian/maori in them bro.

So settle down there rough as fuck ozzy haha.

Little story my first cousin is the national president of the Comancheros(whos maori)so I admit there is loco aussies out there man whom I know would kill given the order.

Duax Ngakuru is his name look him up

Come on Maori, every New Zealander should be able to trust a fellow ANZACS fighting spirit.

Australians have always been tough, possessing some of the greatest light infrantrymen in modern war. P4p we are one of the great sporting nations, unlike New Zealand which is just good at rugby union.

The land down under enabled the sons of Europe to grow tall and strong, and that we have.

Last edited:
Legit tough guys.....you mean fake tough guys. You know what legit tough guys do to fake tough guys? Go watch the Serra video where he mounts the fake tough guy and betas him. Let me guess, your idea of a legit tough guy also owns a pitbull with a spikey collar.

Nothing wrong with being humble but GSP has a dark place, The last guy to pick on GSP or "bullied" him, GSP practically ended his career.

Back