Hunto already lost during the weigh-in staredown

Fertitta's daydreaming about his 4 billion dollars & lookin over at something on the back wall! haha

20160708051101_1DX_9886.JPG

He noticed a mole on Dana's neck.

So trivialising the dangers to some ones health, well being and lifetime career is the source of your joke?

The dangers of some ones health you say ?

Do you know that no one forced him to fight ? nope my man he chose it, in fact his choice could be the best possible monetary decision he was made for himself.

No one forced him to do it. Plus it's a FIGHT of course Lesnar will try to do bad things to him and Hunt will do the same.

And on all this PEDs talk please. It's pro sport and it's 2016 we have access to information and we can't call naivety into this one. Hunt knew the score, heck his been fighting in K1 / Pride / UFC for a long time now PEDs to him shouldn't be something new or strange.

Just crying because he got beat down and his pride took a hit + plus age situation + hopes for some sort of extra compensation.

Last edited:
The dangers of some ones health you say ?

Do you know that no one forced him to fight ? nope my man he chose it, in fact his choice could be the best possible monetary decision he was made for himself.

No one forced him to do it. Plus it's a FIGHT of course Lesnar will try to do bad things to him and Hunt will do the same.

And on all this PEDs talk please. It's pro sport and it's 2016 we have access to information and we can't call naivety into this one. Hunt knew the score, heck his been fighting in K1 / Pride / UFC for a long time now PEDs to him shouldn't be something new or strange.

Just crying because he got beat down and his pride took a hit + plus age situation + hopes for some sort of extra compensation.
So what part of cheating don't you understand?

I agree. It looks like Lesnar in the ring with good ole' Jim Ross. lol

Great point! Hunt only landed 5 punches from his feet (not counting the clinch) the entire fight! I'd say that had something to do with it... haha

Almost as if he was trying to recover from having a 290 lb roid monkey lay on him and also trying to avoid that happening again.

hunt lost that fight when he didn't bother throwing a punch in the second round

Great point! Hunt only landed 5 punches from his feet (not counting the clinch) the entire fight! I'd say that had something to do with it... haha

but lets blame it on a substance USADA found in Brock that haz not even been revealed to the public yet. Maybe the substance in Brock transfered over to Hunt when they clinched & it put Hunt into a partial paralysis. That's probably it.
Almost as if he was trying to recover from having a 290 lb roid monkey lay on him and also trying to avoid that happening again.
I copied the post trail that you are referring to, for clarity.

Of course you... like Hunt... are assuming it's roids he got busted for.

Not you nor Hunt or I know what the substance was. Until that's revealed then we are speculating... & that is the basis of my point of view & why I'm having fun with Hunt's recent breakdown.

If it gets revealed that Brock was on an actual PED... (not a Yoel supplement thing....) then I will be right there with you backing Hunt.

Until we know what the substance is, I will continue to heckle Hunt for his twitter & social media breakdown because the whole thing is unfounded without knowing what the substance is.

It's completely rediculous for Hunt to be demanding Brock's winnings, calling the UFC a bunch of heartless crooks, demanding satisfaction or he'z quiting the UFC, & being extremely hateful & rude to his fans on twitter... & the whole time he's only speculating on what the substance was.

He is asking to be made fun of... & so it is granted.

Back