Hunto already lost during the weigh-in staredown

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just noticed that he looked scared (check his eyes).
He must have realized at that point that Bork was gonna "try to kill him".

20160708051101_1DX_9886.JPG

Actually Rogan looks more scared than Hunt! haha.....

brock hunt stand 4.jpg

lol true, Rogaine looks worried!

Hehe... Put words into Dana's look. "I'll bet that Mother F*cker's on PED's"

Brock - Chill out dude, it's just my inhailer that D2 bought for me.

Fertitta's daydreaming about his 4 billion dollars & lookin over at something on the back wall! haha

check his eyes.

you can't even see his eyes you fucking goof.

hunt lost that fight when he didn't bother throwing a punch in the second round

Hunto saw the juice in Brock's eyes, and thought "If this guy beats me and makes over 2 mil, I'm throwing salt all over the internet."

hunt lost that fight when he didn't bother throwing a punch in the second round
Great point! Hunt only landed 5 punches from his feet (not counting the clinch) the entire fight! I'd say that had something to do with it... haha

but lets blame it on a substance USADA found in Brock that haz not even been revealed to the public yet. Maybe the substance in Brock transfered over to Hunt when they clinched & it put Hunt into a partial paralysis. That's probably it.

Hunt actually peed himself when they faced off but luckily he was wearing Depends adult diapers & didn't make a mess. :D
So BS is the lanuage you speak?
OK brah!

Hunto saw the juice in Brock's eyes, and thought "If this guy beats me and makes over 2 mil, I'm throwing salt all over the internet."
You support criminals... we get it.

Hunt actually peed himself when they faced off but luckily he was wearing Depends adult diapers & didn't make a mess. :D
So BS is the lanuage you speak?
OK brah!
Haha... yeah I guess you have a good point on that one ;)

I waz just having a bit of fun. Hunt started it!

th

This is what Hunt looked like from the front view.

Haha... yeah I guess you have a good point on that one ;)

I waz just having a bit of fun. Hunt started it!

th

This is what Hunt looked like from the front view.
So trivialising the dangers to some ones health, well being and lifetime career is the source of your joke?

Nah. Not scared, but he was surprised by Brocks size, And I dont know who does the weigh In now, but these guys both weigh 265? No way.

So trivialising the dangers to some ones health, well being and lifetime career is the source of your joke?
The source of the Hunt joke is that no one even knows what the substance is...

& he's going batshit crazy calling out his Brock, the UFC, & saying very hurtful things to his fans. He asked for it... & so it was granted.

Once we find out what the substance is, then you might have a point... but right now your point is complete speculation... as is Hunts. I really hope we don't get into a speculation conversation here. this thing has been talked to death.

Back