Hunt vs Nelson continues the trend of staggeringly wretched matchmaking

Really? Other than slightly better striking from Hunt, Roy is better everywhere else. It's gonna be an exciting fight though.

Everyone Nelson has lost to has had "slightly better striking". Get with the program.

Disagreed, this is a great fight. Your alternate options are much less interesting.

Mark Hunt vs Roy Nelson = "staggeringly wretched" matchmaking? I get your points but I think you may be exaggerating a bit TS.

Don't expect to not have any trouble understanding the problems with this matchup if you've been watching MMA > 2007 since this means you don't understand MMA as well as... anyone with sense. C'mon now.

You should ask the mods if you can change your screen name to MMAsince2007

Hm.... not sure what's so wrong with this. You can't always be facing the #1 contender man. And what's wrong with having a fun fight?

Everyone Nelson has lost to has had "slightly better striking". Get with the program.
LMAO. I know. I'm sorry. I will never step outside my mouth like that again your highness. I shall continue throwing rose pedals at tour fight your highness. Shhhheeeeessssss your quuuuuueeeeeeennnnnnnn tooooooooooo beeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Watch the fight and STFU

Rankings don't matter

I thought everyone would enjoy this fight. Sure it has no real direct title implications but two big guys who hit hard and have granite chins has to be fun doesn't it?

TS has obviously been watching mma since UFC 83

Also, he looks like an extra from American History X

Serious question: Among all sports, does MMA have the highest percentage of fans that are complete whiny bitches?

It's a matchup between two of the hardest hitting, iron-chinned HWs possible. They've both struggled against elite talent recently, so it not only makes sense, it will be a fun fight as well.

I'm not sure what the problem with this match-up is? I'm interested in watching this fight and so are many other people. Its a good match-up.

This isn't exactly Randy vs. James Toney or Rousey vs. Gina Carano.

Don't expect to not have any trouble understanding the problems with this matchup if you've been watching MMA > 2007 since this means you don't understand MMA as well as... anyone with sense. C'mon now.

I've been watching MMA since 1993 and this match is a great fight that makes sense.

Yeah Hunt is not top5, dude's best win was Struve during his win streak.. then he got KOed and had a DRAW. That is not top 5 gimme a break.

It's a freak show fight

Those draw in Japan. No better place to do it. Fans have wanted it for years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back