Hunt: UFC rankings are 'fabricated like everything else'

Hunt is fighting the good fight, and most of ya'll are too dumb to see it.

Mostly you're all Brock or Conor fans, lowest IQ stick together.

I'm really fucking confused these days as to what kind of message board im posting on. A bunch of WWE dumbasses have taken over and bash REAL fighters, while praising roided monkies. It's ridiculous.
Mark ,once again, is 100% correct..but limp dick wrasslin fans still try to find some way to discredit him.

Hunt looked like shit and couldn't do shit to Brock. Hunt has never been a very skilled fighter and it showed. Hunt opened his pie hole saying he was going to knock Brock out even if he was on PED's and Brock handed him his ass.

All the Hunt fanboys said "Derp..Hunt by walk off KO!!....... Derp!" Then Hunt proceeds to get his face smashed.

I said this about the UFC rankings a long time ago. There needs to be a NON UFC governing body overseeing this stuff.

Hunt looked like shit and couldn't do shit to Brock. Hunt has never been a very skilled fighter and it showed. Hunt opened his pie hole saying he was going to knock Brock out even if he was on PED's and Brock handed him his ass.

All the Hunt fanboys said "Derp..Hunt by walk off KO!!....... Derp!" Then Hunt proceeds to get his face smashed.

43 Kickboxing bouts (30 wins), former K1 grand prix champ, MMA wins over Wanderlei, CroCop, Kongo, Rothwell, Mir, Silva, Roy, competitive bouts with former champs Werdum and JDS, and you want to say he's not a skilled fighter? LOL
With the exception of only 2 of his losses, he's only lost to beasts and legends. Lol fucking n00b ass n00b

43 Kickboxing bouts (30 wins), former K1 grand prix champ, MMA wins over Wanderlei, CroCop, Kongo, Rothwell, Mir, Silva, Roy, competitive bouts with former champs Werdum and JDS, and you want to say he's not a skilled fighter? LOL
With the exception of only 2 of his losses, he's only lost to beasts and legends. Lol fucking n00b ass n00b
Haters gonna hate, dawg.
Fuck em.

41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif
Emma Stone{<buffer}

I'm not contradicting what you're saying, everyone know the UFC's official rankings are trash. It's just that you said nate was on a 3 fight losing streak and I just pointed out he wasn't

Oh, haha, I get you.

No, a '2-3 skid' doesn't mean he lost 3 in a row, it just means he was 2-3 in his last 5 fights. Which made it kind of weird that he was ranked #5 at the time.

"Sometimes when you hear thunder, it also rains "

Well no shit Mark, thanks for telling us something we already knew.

Talking constant shit on the UFC and MMA in the national media doesn't do the sport any good. Do the Hunt backers on this forum feel that his loud crying like a bitch comments that could change the perception of the UFC and MMA to the public as being corrupt like boxing and fake like the WWE are worth it? All because he can't handle the fact that Brock kicked his ass? I would have more respect for him if he worked his ass off and challenged Brock to a rematch. Instead he sits on his couch eating ice cream crying about how unfair the world is.

Every sport has it's problems, like Nascar the UFC is a private company and therefore can make up the rules as they wish. They can do what they want with the rankings as well. Do I want to never watch the UFC again because I don't agree with their rankings? You take the good with the bad.

Without the UFC you are watching no name motherfuckers in your local area along with a whopping 250 other people. The winner of the main event probably receives $500 and a free shirt.

There is clearly room for improvement in the UFC, but hearing a whiny bitch that threw 3 punches, covered his head and turtle on the ground make $700,000 and cry for over a month about it is too much.

Damn, I thought Hunt's wife got some pointers from Dee Devlin about how to keep her man off of twitter.

Back