Hunt: UFC rankings are 'fabricated like everything else'

Brock really did a number on him. It was just the Frank Mir Curse Mark. No need to be that pissed.

Nothing is worse to watch than a man letting his bitterness consume him.

You weren't as good as Brock and you lost...get over it.

Brock made more money than you because he deserved it.....get over it.

That was probably your last big money fight....get over it.

You took ped's in the past, and so has every single opponent you ever fought...quit being a hypocrite and get over it!

you making stupid comments on sentences taking out of contexts...
does that make ur comment legit ?

Well, we knew that one already

Brock really did a number on him. It was just the Frank Mir Curse Mark. No need to be that pissed.

hunt's face was not near busted up as mir's!! lesnar came back to mma for a huge payday is all. props to him for having such a big "name" #juicedtothegills!!!! lmao

Man, I've always liked Hunt, but does he have any desire at all to fight somebody, or is legal battle with Brock and the UFC the only thing he has brewing. I'd love to see him fight Rothwell or Browne, but watching him try to sue because Brock Lesnar took steroids... not exactly my Hunt dream fight.

Hunto already smashed Rothwell.

Browne fight would be fun.

another day, another salty hunt post.

Man he is a salty bitch.

RmgAZMT.jpg

Nothing is worse to watch than a man letting his bitterness consume him.

If you know about rugby - which the Kiwis are unbeatable at on their day, which is most games in general - the bitterness that comes from them is something else if they lose a match.

Though I think Hunt has every right to complain in this situation.

If you know about rugby - which the Kiwis are unbeatable at on their day, which is most games in general - the bitterness that comes from them is something else if they lose a match.

Though I think Hunt has every right to complain in this situation.
Lesnar was tested, and is facing consequences. What should he be bitter about?

Anderson Silva is ranked 5th at MW and hasn't won in over 4 years. You can't take rankings too seriously.

incredulous-gif.gif

P.s he is 12-11 basically he has won one more fight than he lost. In which is probably a worst record than the French have at winning wars.

Back