Hunt is addicted to being right, you know

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
Everything he said about Lesnar is and was correct.
You guys may not like it, but what you don't has no value. What matters is if it's true or not. And what he's been saying is true.

arent we all?

Except for the part when he said he was gonna knock Lesnar out right?

Well it's better than me. I'm addicted to huffing paint.
giphy.gif

australiens love to hold grudges

Except he's not Australian, he's part of the indigenous population of New Zealand, who have been oppressed by the white colonists. They don't even select their own prime minister in his country, the prime minister is appointed by the queen of England, and the term limit is literally, at her majesty's pleasure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_New_Zealand

He's as Australian as Edson Barboza is from Jersey.

Hunt is turning into a pillar of salt. I used to like him too. A. Hunt took virtually no damage i the fight and B. it was the biggest payday he ever had - you really think he turns the fight down even if he knew Brock was hot? All Hunt is doing is trying to get money with all his bitching

Even if this WERE true, That's still better then being addicted to PEDs and Steroids to gain an unfair advantage, End of STORY... even if hunt being "addicted to being right.'' WERE TRUE then Lesnar is STILL NOT justified...

Back