Hunt: "Brock tried to kill me, and the UFC doesn't care. I probably won't fight in the UFC again."

imo Brock went easy on him imagine had Brock postured up and landed those bombs

Actually Mark, he was just trying to win by TKO'ing or KO'ing you. Brock got up as soon as the ref stopped it.

Not sure he understands what someone trying to kill him looks like.
Miocic vs. Hunt is what attempted murder looks like.

Hunt is just being salty. Didn't he fight Overeem? I think I said it before UFC200, Hunt should just retire as should Hendo.

Yep, he fought the untested Overroid in Japan who probably had 5 times as much PEDs in him as Brock did.

It's not like he was ktfo, he got dry humped and couldn't stand up. I bet if he won he's gonna be like "yeah" like always.

Man, I thought Aldo and Rockhold were acting pathetically.

He has to take more damage in regular sparring sessions than he did in that fight.

I said they need to add losing to Lesnar to the DSM. Look how bad Mir took it. These men are haunted. Herring is a ghost too.

Oh come on of all the guys at HW who are gonna kill someone in there, it sure ain't gonna be Brock. Well tbf he could have killed Mir that night if he wanted to.

Well Mark Hunt also tried to kill him to.. it's called fighting o_O

So does this mean Mark Hunt was hit by that car door or what

Random fan took that car door panel to his groin and waist 10x better than Hunt took Brock's LnP and test results.

I don't know why people are hating on Hunt.

He has been fighting juice-heads his whole career, Barnett, Overeem, Bigfoot, Lesnar, Mir etc. He's lost to a bunch of them. Now he fought three users in a row. The last one got paid 6 million according to Dave Meltzer, he got an exception from the 4 months test period and still popped. So he's gonna go home with at least 4.5 mil for hurting Hunt while on steroids.

If this was the final straw that made Hunt snap, I find that perfectly understandably. Dude has every right to be salty.

lol I love hunt as a fighter. I got bashed a bit when he started his bitching and I said he was going too far. People confused me for a Lesnar fan...lol... Ahh just had to leave it up to Hunt to keep it going.

Hunto going from the ultimate badass to this constant whining is one of the sadder MMA stories of 2016.

At least it will be a silver lining if he actually manages to get some traction going for a Fighters' Association.
Soooo.. Brock gets an exemption, fights as safe as any heavyweight in some time, wins, pulls biggest purse of all time plus PPV point and then pops for two banned substances and goes back to the WWE.......

And hunt 'whining' about it is more sad ?

Ugh...going a bit too far now.

"i was in a cagefight and the other guy tried to hurt me"

Dude's been fighting for 20 years soon, in K-1, PRIDE, DREAM, and other Japanese promotions with non-existent testing and he's just now complaining about fighting an enhanced opponent?

marbles-mind-blown-up.gif

I bet you could count on one hand every test HE AND HIS OPPONENTS had in his K-1 and MMA career in Japan, with some fingers left to get your girlfriend off.

I repeat...

marbles-mind-blown-up.gif

Who's the chick on your avatar ?.

Soooo.. Brock gets an exemption, fights as safe as any heavyweight in some time, wins, pulls biggest purse of all time plus PPV point and then pops for two banned substances and goes back to the WWE.......

And hunt 'whining' about it is more sad ?

safe? hunt said it himself, lesnar tried to kill him

He just wanna some money, all this "kill me" crying is bullshit excuses.

Back