Hunt and Werdum’s Funny Instagram Exchange

I don't Hate Mark, I like him and his fights but his crying is annoying but no more than his retarded fanboys
He has done more to push for a clean sport than any other fighter I can think of off the top of my head.

I can't wrap my head around Mark Hunt having his performance impeded by having to cut a lot of weight.

Do Samoan genetics really make him that heavy by default?

Hunto routinely bloats up to 3 bills and some small change between fights. The KFC and lack of movement is more to blame for that than the whole stocky Samoan genetics thing.

hi-res-c802b44279dcf69af86b4669f3f8488c_crop_north.jpg
Might explain the breaking down and gassing by the middle of the second round in the Werdum fight.

How? By losing to every fighter who juiced? Moral wins don’t mean shit when you’re broke and slurring your speech at 50. They won, got paid more and advanced their careers.

It's not over yet.

werdum is a sleeze pos

glad he got slept by stipe AND volkov, and im glad hes been exposed

my goto insult now will be "your ass looks like a hippo."

When Hunt start heating steroids because he fight all his life in Japan and they are Mecca for steroids

I can't wrap my head around Mark Hunt having his performance impeded by having to cut a lot of weight.

Do Samoan genetics really make him that heavy by default?
I don't know, but I used to work with 2 guys from Tonga (Tonga is very close to Samoa) and they were both well over 300 Ibs and I swear they never even ate a lot, they just ate normal stuff. I know because when we were on contract away for 3 weeks we all had to eat the same stuff from the kitchen there.

I think they gain weight very easily and don't lose weight easily too.

Hunt trying to play the saint when he juiced and used all sorts of drugs in the past smh

Both are stupid, but Werdum is another level.

Back