Trolldum GOAT

And Hunt thinks that steroids are shot into someone's anus <Lmaoo>

IYB6XVb.gif

Vai Cavaloooooo

111514-UFC-180-Mexico-City011.jpg

werdum.jpg

b-b-b-b-ut I thought Werdum was in GOAT talks

Sherdog just LMAO

Hunt basically spoke the truth and Werdum's only response is like "hey, your fat..." Werdum would make a good Sherdogger.

Must be shit though to fight as long as Hunt has, and almost everyone you have fought against has been a hard juicer. Would be interesting to see how he would go if it was an even playing field but that just wont ever happen in the top level. If there is any way to become better by bending the rules or cheating, someone will do it.MV5BNTQ3MzE0MTgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY2NDg0MjE@._V1_.jpg

lil cockgobbling. Sounds like a new rapper with a face tattoo.
You got an honest laugh out of me.

Not that inconceivable to be honest. An openly gay rapper with a permanent dick tattoo on his forehead.

Agreed. He got caught cheating. He needs to keep his ass shut at this point. It calls into question much of his recent success. Still lolling about the cardio he showed at the age of 40 in the Tybura fight. That night I said flat out Werdum was juicing. No way a 40 year old fighter carrying a ton of flab can run circles around a much bigger fighter (manhandling him as well) for 25 minutes. Werdum wasn't even breathing heavy at the end of the fight.

His fans on here were saying "oh he always had great cardio" blah blah blah.

Another top brazilian fighter goes into the cheater file.

I’d say you’re a reasonable person. When something is staring you right in the face you don’t try to think of alternative explanations.

Ironic that Werdum would fun of Hunt for “trying to stay relevant”....as if there’s anyone less relevant than a guy who just got suspended for two years.

View attachment 436185

“Cockgobbling monkey. And by the way I hope the pay grade in your new patrol station is up to standard. Fucking rat motherfucker.” - rest of Hunts comment lol
That has to be one of the funniest exchanges considering that they're mad for real, unlike most of these other beefs.

Hunt is triggered, no doubt. It doesn't change the fact that he can still get in the cage at 800k bucks per fight, while Fabricio is forced on the sidelines to tend to his wounds with testosterone gel.

Back