Hungary's PM bans gender study at colleges saying 'people are born either male or female'

Its hilarious that this is even the least bit controversial.

Honestly, God bless Hungary. Yet another reason to travel there. Budapest is the most beautiful city on Earth.

Honestly, God bless Hungary. Yet another reason to travel there. Budapest is the most beautiful city on Earth.
I'm part Hungarian and hope very much to visit there one day.

I wish we could ban that shit here too tbh.
The whole fascist slippery slope thing doesn't apply when the subject is as stupid as libs trying to refute SCIENCE FACT.

Saying that can sometimes cost you your job in the USA or Canada right now.

Hat's off to him for saying it.

I wish we could ban that shit here too tbh.
The whole fascist slippery slope thing doesn't apply when the subject is as stupid as libs trying to refute SCIENCE FACT.
Are you denying the validity of leftie social experiment Science? Stuff is thuper real, brah

Good for the Prime Minister of Hungary. This was the right thing to do.

images

He’s absolutely right

Doesn’t take a nasa scientist to know you either have a dingaling or vagina

Last edited:
Did they ban religious studies as well?
Because religion is certainly a bigger punch in the face of science and reason than believing you are born with the wrong gender.

Did they ban religious studies as well?
Because religion is certainly a bigger punch in the face of science and reason than believing you are born with the wrong gender.
I would be perfectly fine with them doing that as well. Religion belongs in churches, not schools/colleges/universities.

I would be perfectly fine with them doing that as well. Religion belongs in churches, not schools/colleges/universities.

Well, I guess it sort of does if you are studying the impact of it. Or in religion's case, it would also be history.
I just have an issue with this being only a political move and has nothing to do with science.
Not all people studying gender studies are believing in different or many genders.
It sort of goes into child development, Physiologie, history, philosophy, and a few other things.

I don't see a reason to outright ban gender studies or religion for that matter. If it has a real-life use. In gender studies, if you have trained psychologists that helps to improve the life of transgender people that would be a good thing in my book.

But I personally don't see transgender people as "the enemy" or some perverts or a Jewish conspiracy to destroy Europe. Most of them are people with phycological issues. And we should help to improve their life. If that is done via encouragement or the other way around does not bother me.
I would just be interested in helping those people. Or at least those that need help. If you want to live your life as a woman and are happy I couldn't care any less.

Well, I guess it sort of does if you are studying the impact of it. Or in religion's case, it would also be history.
I just have an issue with this being only a political move and has nothing to do with science.
Not all people studying gender studies are believing in different or many genders.
It sort of goes into child development, Physiologie, history, philosophy, and a few other things.

I don't see a reason to outright ban gender studies or religion for that matter. If it has a real-life use. In gender studies, if you have trained psychologists that helps to improve the life of transgender people that would be a good thing in my book.

But I personally don't see transgender people as "the enemy" or some perverts or a Jewish conspiracy to destroy Europe. Most of them are people with phycological issues. And we should help to improve their life. If that is done via encouragement or the other way around does not bother me.
I would just be interested in helping those people. Or at least those that need help. If you want to live your life as a woman and are happy I couldn't care any less.
Good post, you make valid points.

I don't see, nor will I ever see transgenders as "the enemy". This whole thing to me doesn't even pertain to transgenders. It's more about the whole 70 gender nonsense or just having a dick, balls and prostate and deciding to say you're now a woman because you "feel" like a woman.

Suddenly My respect & love for Hungary & its current regime have gone up to a new high.

@Bald1 where you at??

I actually tried talking about Orban to my Hugarian officemate back in 2014. He was very apologetic and sounded dismayed. HE eventually converted to Islam though.

Back