Crime Hungarian Dictator gets standing ovation at CPAC

Interesting.

So you aren't your ideology? But rather ideologies can change? Leads me to believe, using your own logic, that an ideology can indeed be an invasive species.
Uh, what? I don't think you understood my point at all, especially if you think it supports your idea that Muslims are an invasive species.
An invasive species not welcomed by a country that's stubbornly culturally Christian, to a point where it's written in their construction that it's the government's duty to keep it so.

I know you have a problem with this, but somehow you're cool with such ideas in countries within the Islamic world.

We're seeing, in real time, such changes happening right now here in the west. Men can be women and women can be men if they just believe really really hard. But social contagion and the spread of beliefs can't happen in a religous way? Lol.
Its quite odd to me that you're so surprised when people think you don't like Muslims despite the fact that you consistently call us an invasive species. If you call any group of people that people are going to naturally assume you categorically don't like them. Just try it, call us an invasive species to your supposed neighbor Mo and see what his reaction is.

Last edited:
This! After the left wing media started calling the President of El Salvador a dictator I take the word with a grain of salt. The president of El Salvador was freely elected against two corrupt parties that controlled the country for over 30 years. Then his party swept those two during the midterm parliament election and won a supper majority. He has support of nearly 75% of country and for that he is a dictator .
Yeah they are laying this charge at everyone. Even India Modi was called one or something close to it. The gaslighting is endemic

People have this idea about some glorified past of homogeneous nation states when that's a fairly recent political invention that was imposed by political elites on the majority who, as you said, had a pretty wide array of dialects, languages, and customs. That engineered homogeneity then gets treated as sacrosanct and primordial.

I don't see how that makes sense, if anything the Americas are a lot more homogeneous when compared to European states. Drive the distance equivalent to one mid-sized US state in Europe and you're driving through multiple countries with radically different languages and customs and histories who all intermingle now more than ever. But in the New World there's basically three languages spoken at the official level(English, Spanish, Portuguese) and two main religions(Catholicism and Protestantism) across two continents encompassing over a billion people. There's ethnic diversity sure but that's the case in Europe as well, even Hungary has Romani and German minorities across its cities and over here that diversity tends to get melted over time. We used to have big German and Nordic minorities but all assimilated into the dominant Anglo culture.

And to the extent there are homogeneous places in Europe its usually something that was engineered in the last two hundred years(forced conformity, population transfers, ethnic cleansing etc).

By global standards he's not terrible but by EU standards he's pretty low tier. Basically he used EU grant money to enrich his cronies who then bought out most of the media and newspapers in the country and turned them into propaganda outlets for the ruling party. So elections are not as competitive and open when compared to the traditional mature democracies in the region.

He also explicitly cited Erdogan's Turkey and Putin's Russia as models for his vision of illiberal democracy. So yeah if he's praising dictators and saying he wants his country to be like theirs while actively working to make elections less competitive, he's going to come off as a dictator or at least an aspiring one.

By global standards he's not that bad. But the thing is he's not judged merely by global standards, he's judged by EU standards. And by those standards, calling for an end to race mixing is quite egregious. Nobody really cares if some tinpot dictator like Sisi does stuff that's a hundred times worse because Egypt is not in the EU.
But a corrupt politician isn’t a dictator. He might want to be one. But that doesn’t make him one. Justin openly admires China and has done things to stifle democracy in Canada. Can we call him an actual dictator now too with out push back?

Lol, is he a Nazi too guys?
Well, his own advisor recently quit her job because of Urbans nazi rhetoric.

""I don't know how you didn't notice that the speech you delivered is a purely Nazi diatribe worthy of Joseph Goebbels," she wrote in her resignation letter, according to the Hungarian hvg.hu news website."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62313579

He is a dictator people are saying.

He's a soft dictator who laid the foundation for a full blown dictatorship. By making the free press his partys state media via laws and bringing the judicial branch under full control of his executive branch. Also he's endorsed/enacted specific religious beliefs while at the same time only allowing same skin pigmentation immigration.

Back