Hundreds of former prosecutors say that Trump would have been charged...

helltoupee

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"If Donald Trump weren’t president of the United States, he would have been charged with obstruction of justice, over 400 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials said Monday in an extraordinary public letter.

The joint statement, which had 417 signers by early afternoon, rebuts Attorney General William Barr’s assertion that the evidence of potential obstruction uncovered by special counsel Robert Mueller was “not sufficient” to establish that Trump committed a crime.

“Each of us believes that the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice,” the statement reads."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wo...ent-379-former-prosecutors-say-181955217.html

We are a nation of laws. Nobody is above the law. Except Trump, because people are just picking on him.

giphy.gif

Ok, this must be it.

Must be what?

You are not bothered that a certain segment of society is, and always has been, above the law?
It depends on whether or not said person triggers the libs, I believe.

Must be what?

You are not bothered that a certain segment of society is, and always has been, above the law?

Everyone cares. It just so happens that everyone's position on caring about such things reverses every four to eight years. Suddenly the people who were incredibly upset seem to - inexplicably - fall asleep for four to eight years, and the people who were previously asleep wake up full of righteous fury, clamouring for justice at every slight. It's an odd phenomenon.

He needs to be above the law in many of these cases. He is chosen and the law is run by those seeking to destroy america. Trump has no choice but to do what he does and disobey them.

He needs to be above the law in many of these cases. He is chosen and the law is run by those seeking to destroy america. Trump has no choice but to do what he does and disobey them.
I'm almost convinced but I think I need just a couple more platitudes...

We have a troll among us folks

he wouldn't have been charged with anything .. because none of this would be going on if he wasn't president

And the
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Echoes throughout the hillsides yet again.

a joke. relax

he is returning america to how the founders wanted it. They are already rolling in their graves at what it has become. Trump is a return to better times.
Ow yeah baby keep em coming

a joke. relax

he is returning america to how the founders wanted it. They are already rolling in their graves at what it has become. Trump is a return to better times.

lol I knew something was up...

You're right! Hundreds of prosecutors, both Dem and Republican, all over the country are conspiring to bring this great man down.

We should just get rid of the checks and balances and let Dear Leader do as he pleases.

You don't know anything about American governance. You want a dictator in another nation. Yuck.

I’m gonna guess they where not Trump voters...

Back