Humble Ronda is a joke.

Who did she bully?
Bully is the wrong word, maybe.

But terrible sportsmanship to other women. Shit you almost never see from dudes... who aren't getting PR as being great human beings.

But terrible sportsmanship to other women.

I can count to 1 out of her 7 opponents in the UFC. 2 if you include Holly when she went crazy on the weigh ins but that was pre fight and they hugged each other after.

8bb02601168d781b507dd0b6f6723971.gif

Humble Pie

I'm not sure what to think of Ronda right now.

I have no problem with this "staying focus" excuse for the media this time. I always thought she really put herself out there in the past. But then I think about it and if your truly changing up and staying focus at some point don't you think you'd question training with Edmond Tarverdyan still. You rarely hear trainers really put down other trainers in the sport. They may not agree on all things but they show respect. I've yet to hear a trainer or even a fighter have anything good to say about Tarverdyan. The dude is dirty on top of it. Shit, her own mother hates him. Not sure why she stays with him.

Oh well I'll be watching Friday to see what happens and I won't be shocked regardless of the outcome.

I can count to 1 out of her 7 opponents in the UFC. 2 if you include Holly when she went crazy on the weigh ins but that was pre fight and they hugged each other after.
Don'tdry.gif. Culiminating a lot of mean mugging, bitch face, and general unnecessary asshattery.

Causing a disturbance in the Force.

Moving on, Ortiz.

hard to be humble when you are the best. Also a lot of ppl are fake humble.

Don'tdry.gif. Culiminating a lot of mean mugging, bitch face, and general unnecessary asshattery.

Causing a disturbance in the Force.

Moving on, Ortiz.

dontcry.gif was well deserved and I think you're reaching quite a bit for including that. Why is no one talking about Bethe's behavior at the weigh ins?

<33>

moving on now, Flokk. Can't argue with 'disturbance in the Force' tbh.

;>

dontcry.gif was well deserved and I think you're reaching quite a bit for including that. Why is no one talking about Bethe's behavior at the weigh ins?

<33>

moving on now, Flokk. Can't argue with 'disturbance in the Force' tbh.

;>
You've missed the forest for the trees.

Recurrent bad looks--"deserved" and otherwise--do not a feminist prop make.

You've missed the forest for the trees.

Recurrent bad looks--"deserved" and otherwise--do not a feminist prop make.

Exaggerated imo. And yes, I've seen plenty of dudes in the UFC who behaves exactly like her towards her opponents or worse.

but we're moving on now.

;>>>

i thought it was hilarious when she was talking shit about holm. called her fake, said she wasnt humble, no preacher's daughter etc.

rhonda embodies pouty, cocky, take my ball and go home, so I have no idea where she thinks she has any basis to throw stones at anyone else for any reason.

even her feud with tate was stupid. rhonda way overreacted and pouted for months and acted like a child, but was justified because "no one talks about my family??"

shes a child with a child's mentality.

You morons will bitch no matter what she does and that's a fact.

Since when does keeping your mouth shut mean humble ?

She's being quiet, not humble. She'll be less quiet if she wins and has something positive to talk about again.

It's not all that strange tbh. Conor didn't want to do media after losing to Nate either.

It's called eating crow, bruh

But terrible sportsmanship to other women. Shit you almost never see from dudes... who aren't getting PR as being great human beings.

Here is Ronda showing a classic example of terrible sportsmanship. No wonder she's the most hated human being on Earth.

YpYQgVa.jpg

9EB9y4T.jpg

tUaC0Sn.jpg

Back