Humble Ronda is a joke.

nublood

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
All this staying quiet, "being humble in defeat" and refusing to do media is so transparent. If she beats Nunes (which I highly doubt) we'll see the cocky Honda emerge again.

Thoughts?

if accident happens and she wins,media should just not ask here anything in return <{Joewithit}> those bums even applauded her after her walk off , lol

when has she shown that shes humble?

She has literally been a recluse and runs away from any media and refuses to do her job, how is that humble? lol

She isn't humble, she is focused.

This comeback story is BIG MONEY

It works until she's KTFO. I don't know what's more cringey, humble Ronda or cocky Ronda.

*shudders

Meh.
If she wins, it will be a big "F### you" to the doubters and haters
If she loses, IMHO she will disappear.

I truly don't care one way or the other.
IMO she has haters because of her own actions, so she is sowing what she planted...

fR4SMMf.gif

Any agreement between Ronda and the UFC that results in me not having to hear her voice is a fucking wondrous one in my opinion.

giphy.gif

If she loses, she retires. Pray she loses so we can go back to focusing on fighters who actually deserve the attention.

Hopefully they put a hidden "Aldo-cam" in her locker room so even if she ninja vanishes again after her loss we can still get video of her quietly sobbing.

I think she has already shown the world who she is. It is a little late to pretend to be humble now and stand any chance of being believable.

She's being quiet, not humble. She'll be less quiet if she wins and has something positive to talk about again.

It's not all that strange tbh. Conor didn't want to do media after losing to Nate either.

She's not being humble, she is AFRAID of public scrutiny. Her fragile mind can't handle the risk of being criticized or ridiculed. I am not sure how she will handle the weigh ins, or the walkout.

Dana will make a last minute change, the fight will be in the locker room, no cameras allowed.

Think she's been anything but humble.

Excellent fighter and made the woman's division.......but the girl has issues

We might have two completely different definitions of being humble.

Do you guys remember when Rhonda was in the media talking about like... girl power, anti body-shaming, breaking the glass ceiling, and all that? Trying to catch them female $$$, like that piece of shit new Ghostbusters movie?

Yet was the biggest fucking bully and didn't give a shit about any of that. And it was so obvious. Hope she comes back and goes full heel. That would be fine, actually.

Do you guys remember when Rhonda was in the media talking about like... girl power, anti body-shaming, and all that?

Yet was the biggest fucking bully, lmao.

Shit's hilarious. I hope she comes back and goes full heel.

Who did she bully?

who cares? humble rumble was a joke because he was only "humble" when jones was champion because he knew he couldn't beat him.

Back