Humans always seem to beat mutants in the Marvel Universe

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In every bad future,

Days of Future Past, alternate dimension and timelines when humans and Mutants go to war it always ends with humans building giant mutant killing robots, sentinels and all the mutants slowly being killed with a few x-men putting up a petty resistance.

They’re outnumbered 100-1 I get it.

Not every mutant is Magneto or Xavier level.

I don’t really see even 100000 superpowered people being a threat to humanity when some of them have powers as lame as spiky faces and animal friendship.

Days of Future Past is weird when you realize the X-Men share the same universe with The Avengers. Just send in Hulk and Thor to clean up that Sentinel mess

You'd think there would be mutants with even more intelligence who'd build even better robots and tech.

I mean Apocalypse for instance is a lot more intelligent than any human in history to my knowledge and one of, if not perhaps the most intelligent mutant. AND he was exposed to celestial technology that he has access to.

He should have taken over the world by now if shit were realistic. He'd have built sentinels that could eat the days of future past sentinels for breakfast.

I for one am on team mutant.

"Mutants are as far beyond you as I am beyond them" - MeWithInfinityGauntlet

That's because mutants are an allegory, and their plight is to try and survive

There are exceptions to that rule. In Age of Apocalypse and House of M, the mutants took over.

I see what you are saying. If the creators were consistent then just 1 powerful mutant should theoretically wipe out the whole human race. But thats the thing with comics, they are so inconsistent when it comes to who wields power and how much. In one version, Thanos is God. In another, he is getting beat by Squirrel Girl. Like WTF? Im not saying Thanos is a mutant but it shows that beings with superpowers are still at the whim of the comic book writer. The writers just need to be more consistent. If everything they wrote is true then one mutant can take out the whole human race.

You'd think there would be mutants with even more intelligence who'd build even better robots and tech.

I mean Apocalypse for instance is a lot more intelligent than any human in history to my knowledge and one of, if not perhaps the most intelligent mutant. AND he was exposed to celestial technology that he has access to.

He should have taken over the world by now if shit were realistic. He'd have built sentinels that could eat the days of future past sentinels for breakfast.

Apocalypse probably realized there are more interesting things, and better challenges out in Space than staying and conquering some primitive humans. He did in fact leave Earth and galavant around the universe for a bit.

If you are effectively immortal like Apocalypse you have all the time in the world to conquer a primitive world. Why not enjoy the rest of the universe first? It like the all those Arab Princes, wealthy people from really poor countries coming to the West and staying for along time when they are young before going home.

I see what you are saying. If the creators were consistent then just 1 powerful mutant should theoretically wipe out the whole human race. But thats the thing with comics, they are so inconsistent when it comes to who wields power and how much. In one version, Thanos is God. In another, he is getting beat by Squirrel Girl. Like WTF? Im not saying Thanos is a mutant but it shows that beings with superpowers are still at the whim of the comic book writer. The writers just need to be more consistent. If everything they wrote is true then one mutant can take out the whole human race.
Don't forget old man Logan's universe. Hulk rules half the u.s.a..

I mean yeah. Since it's a comic book the humans have pretty advanced tech. Mutants are also divided, if they were all like Magneto, dedicated to mutant supremacy, they'd probably win.

Apocalypse probably realized there are more interesting things, and better challenges out in Space

No no no he gets fucked up by Iron man and Thor and cries himself to sleep in the comics... Just like how im guessing its gonna happen in the 2nd infinity war movie with Thanos since Iron man had the MK50 prototype suit, next is the Mk51 his strongest suit ever in all the comics. Iron Man binds Thanos and Thor uses stormbreaker to finish it is what I see exactly like what they did to Apocalypse.

main-qimg-3dc1311c5aa6ca0b98f6fed4696aa4f6

If anyone wants to read up on the MK51 suit for the next movie, shit is OP. Makes Vision/Scarlet Witch look like children in the comics.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_51

5069734-img_8768.jpg

Last edited:
I got sick of the mutant oppression woe is me stuff a long time ago. Marvel had a chance to change that and make mutants more accepted, but keep going back to that well, it's milked now due to the identity crisis among millennial types.

TS humans always beat all.

We beat every Alien invasion despite the odds.

Its a way to pander to our egos

They’re outnumbered 100-1 I get it.

Much more than that.

And it's the same way humans can control Elephants, Tigers, Lions, Bears (oh my!).

Superior technology. Sentinels, (the movie version not the clumsy ass, cartoon ones) are literally created to have the best traits of all of the X-Men.

Also...

Professor X is the uncle Tom of mutants. If it weren't for him, Magneto and/or Apocalypse would've destroyed our inferior asses several times over.

Back