Humanity at its best and worst.

Anything that involves the torture and mutilation of people or animals is about as bad as it gets for me. The fact that guys can abduct children, rape, torture and murder them and then their punishment is to sit in a prison for the rest of their lives is asinine. They should spend the rest of their lives tortured and raped in the same manner as their victims.

It's not a huge deal but vandalism and stealing really hit home with me. The fact that you spend half your life at work to provide for you and your family and there are people out there looking to steal it or just destroy what you have because they don't want to work for it is a pet peeve for me.

The good would be like that man in Texas who caught that guy sexually assaulting his daughter and killed him with his bare hands. That's a hero right there. I don't care what any law states, you find a predator assaulting any young child and you kill them with your bare hands and you're a hero in my book.

Anything that involves the torture and mutilation of people or animals is about as bad as it gets for me. The fact that guys can abduct children, rape, torture and murder them and then their punishment is to sit in a prison for the rest of their lives is asinine. They should spend the rest of their lives tortured and raped in the same manner as their victims.

It's not a huge deal but vandalism and stealing really hit home with me. The fact that you spend half your life at work to provide for you and your family and there are people out there looking to steal it or just destroy what you have because they don't want to work for it is a pet peeve for me.

The good would be like that man in Texas who caught that guy sexually assaulting his daughter and killed him with his bare hands. That's a hero right there. I don't care what any law states, you find a predator assaulting any young child and you kill them with your bare hands and you're a hero in my book.

You have a very hardline form of morality.

Haha it's just what came to my head while I was writing. I'm sure I could think of a billion examples of each if I spent enough time on it.

Where do you stand on the maxim "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"?

You're making assumptions, the dog may have just been lost, you dont know anything about its past or the reason for it being a stray. It could be circumstance, certainly not something you would rush to label as evil.

you should read my post again...

I've only just learned about The Rape of Nanking. I don't know if this is taught in history classes these days, but it wasn't when I went to school. There were literally Nazis there trying to stem the tide of abject cruelty the Japanese were subjecting the Chinese to. When Nazis turn up as the voice of reason at a slaughter you know you're dealing with humanity at rock bottom.

Worst in my opinion?

Read about the Genocide the Croatian Ustaše commited against the Serb civillian population of Bosnia & Croatia during WW2.

I personally love reading Morbid shit, but the attrocities they commited still haunt me to this day

To give you an idea of how shocking and brutal this genocide was it is important to note that, even hardened Nazis & Italian Fascists were shocked & disgusted by what went on

best: hot chick breast feeding
worst: breast reduction surgery

img_0950.png

The punch dan Henderson landed after he dropped bisping as the worst

The best will be IF zuckerberg bails out Kanye

What events in human history demonstrate humans at our best and worst? What defining moments do you view as being our finest and our most despicable?
We know we can achieve wonders in all fields and we know we can be awful sad,hateful bastards too. What are your choices and why?

During the 70s and 80s, it was the Khmer Rouge, and 90s was the Taliban, and now is ISIS. For worse of course.

Worst: genocide, pre-meditated murder, abortion, etc.

Best: doctors and nurses, paramedics, firemen and people who save lives.

The Christendom phase of our culture was a rather long high point but there it is.

Worst in my opinion?

Read about the Genocide the Croatian Ustaše commited against the Serb civillian population of Bosnia & Croatia during WW2.

I personally love reading Morbid shit, but the attrocities they commited still haunt me to this day

To give you an idea of how shocking and brutal this genocide was it is important to note that, even hardened Nazis & Italian Fascists were shocked & disgusted by what went on

No .. the worst would have to be your post in the "Tell me your secrets" thread about watching your friends gang rape a drunk girl while you snapchatted it, with no fekks given.. Genocide seems to pale in comparison. imo

Even if that renewed patriotism leads to war, and increased racism towards middle eastern peoples? patriotism is not an inherently postitive thing imo because ultimately we are all cut from the same cloth on the most fundamental level.
Acording to Oscar Wilde Patriotism is the Virtue of the vicious.

images

No .. the worst would have to be your post in the "Tell me your secrets" thread about watching your friends gang rape a drunk girl while you snapchatted it, with no fekks given.. Genocide seems to pale in comparison. imo

No i actually think genocide is much worse tbh, youre a white knight beta virgin by the sound of things

No i actually think genocide is much worse tbh, youre a white knight beta virgin by the sound of things

Well, I am a woman, so .. there is that. Now you, you are definitely not Human.

Dropping the atom bomb in Hiroshima/Nagasaki reflects both in my opinion. It showed what humans can achieve through science and innovation (to end the war), but it also showed that we are capable of wiping out thousands of people in a blink of an eye.

also resulted in a lot of our astronautic capabilities

I've read about the huns, romans, Nazis, Russians getting even with the Germans at the end of WW2, but ffs some of the shit I read about the rape of Nanking is just hideous. They managed to dream up worse things than just beheading an entire city like the huns or whoever would do.
There is a widely circulated photo of a dead naked Chinese female who has a knife inserted inside of her vagina. The way the Japanese killed those civilians in Nanking was and still is some of the worst atrocities ever done to human beings.

Back