Human Resources - Anybody work in it?

Chuck Bass**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I was reading the other thread about working in HR, I was wondering if anybody here works in it and what the experience it is.

Im a recruiter but I want to make a move into general HR. Are they the most hated people in the company? and are they really like 90% women?

So I was reading the other thread about working in HR, I was wondering if anybody here works in it and what the experience it is.

Im a recruiter but I want to make a move into general HR. Are they the most hated people in the company? and are they really like 90% women?

Hopefully that 5.7 inches will be enough if this is true

Not the most hated, in fact usually fairly popular seeing they are almost all young women.

I was an agency recruiter made the move to corporate recruiting. Its night and day. Make the move. It is 90% women. In my office there are 15 employees, I'm the only guy. Don't move into general HR, no money. Stay in recruiting but work just for the company itself.

I was an agency recruiter made the move to corporate recruiting. Its night and day. Make the move. It is 90% women. In my office there are 15 employees, I'm the only guy. Don't move into general HR, no money. Stay in recruiting but work just for the company itself.

Are they hot? Did you bang any of them?

Yes it's dominated by women. Most are old/married. The hot chicks tend to be in marketing at my company.

somehow my work email address got put on some fucking HR email database and I get about 20 emails a day from these recruiters.

It's difficult to get hired into HR as a white male.

It depends on the company. A lot of men in the quantitative stuff like compensation, executive compensation, clinical strategy, etc.

The more touchy feely or employee interacting positions are female though. Our entire employee relationships dept is female, for example.

It depends on the company. A lot of men in the quantitative stuff like compensation, executive compensation, clinical strategy, etc.

The more touchy feely or employee interacting positions are female though. Our entire employee relationships dept is female, for example.

What about training and org development?

I work in HR at my University. Out of the 20 or so people there there are 2 guys.

Back