Huge! Women's featherweight division announced

Do you live under a rock or something like that bro?

Slow down there, Usain.

I think a womens flyweight division would be way deeper so its kinda strange they do this but I like how they dont play cyborgs game. She screwed herself out of this and after the fight her belt gonna be even more meaningless.

It's like life goes on even after you log-off.

Old news pal.
And the only pathetic part is that Cyborg turned that down.

brak_iloveimg_cropped.gif

BREAKING: Conor is going to move up to LW to fight Eddie Alvarez for the title!

UFC 208 will feature Holm vs Randamie for the new title. Holm is on a two fight losing streak. Pathetic.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ndamie-announced-for-ufc-208-details-reaction

You watch..if holm wins, they are going to start calling her a 2 division champion..which would be incredibly pathetic...fighting for a newly created title, doesn't count..not in my book...Plus, holly can't seem to beat anyone not named ronda...The ronda fight is the only fight so far, where she's actually looked good. So I say randomie will win...nunes beat randamie, but by taking her down not in the standup...holly is purely a stand up fighter.

' Anno Domini! Finally... '
- Tze

You watch..if holm wins, they are going to start calling her a 2 division champion..which would be incredibly pathetic...fighting for a newly created title, doesn't count..not in my book...Plus, holly can't seem to beat anyone not named ronda...The ronda fight is the only fight so far, where she's actually looked good. So I say randomie will win...nunes beat randamie, but by taking her down not in the standup...holly is purely a stand up fighter.
Holly takes her down and
2ZPF2bO.gif

For the win.

You heard it here first.

I need pics and boobies and ass.

It's so much better when they hot.

Jesus give me Athena.

We will smite them all with her vagina.

They will sup her tits.

We will submit them.

For Rome.

For fun?