Huge PR, Bent the red nail

lightweight

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm on cloud nine right now. I didn't even expect to get it so I didn't video the thing, but I DO bent a red in about 7 minutes. When I get a bit faster I'll put up a video. A picture will have to do for now.

gallery_13675_923_22604.jpg

Fucking awesome. I'm a little jealous, honestly.

I don't know how y'all bend shit in 7, 10, 15 minutes, over days.

I have to bend that shit in a couple seconds if I wanna get it done.

Congrats. I haven't done any bending, but from what I've heard, the red nail is fucking hard.

congratz!

for me bending = popped blood vessels in my eyes. so yea i haven't done any an a while

I guess a lot of you are unfamiliar with grip, because this is a pretty big fucking deal, and y'all need to give this man his due.

I don't even know anything about bending. I is ignoant.

I'm on cloud nine right now. I didn't even expect to get it so I didn't video the thing, but I DO bent a red in about 7 minutes. When I get a bit faster I'll put up a video. A picture will have to do for now.

gallery_13675_923_22604.jpg

I haven't done any bending, but I do know what a red nail is- good job!!

Bending the Red Nail, is on the level of closing the #3 COC, or possibly higher. Ironmind even has a Red Nail Roster for those that accomplish the feat officially. Great job dude!

Bending the Red Nail, is on the level of closing the #3 COC, or possibly higher. Ironmind even has a Red Nail Roster for those that accomplish the feat officially. Great job dude!

I would say higher. I'm a CoC and while I've never spent a ton of time bending, my best is a 6"X1/4" grade 8 bolt. Which is a level below a red nail.

MAJOR SHIT, PEOPLE!

Thanks guys, especially Carnal! You're making me blush man!

I wouldn't be able to cert for a long time on the red, I did it in leather wraps, I wouldn't be close in IM pads.

My crush grip peaked at a #2 coc for reps before I started bending. Since then it's been bending only pretty much. I'm addicted.

I don't know shit about this stuff, but that nail looks thick and hard, so I'm impressed.

Damn dude...nice job!

Your wrists are manly.

I guess a lot of you are unfamiliar with grip, because this is a pretty big fucking deal, and y'all need to give this man his due.

I was wondering myself. I figured it was impressive, but this is foreign to me. Awesome job man.

Also, I'm not very religious, but that's the coolest Bible verse I've seen, in your sig.

Fucking awesome man.

On a side note did you take that pic too? It's very professional looking.

Yeah, I took the picture. Glad you like it!
I've never been much for photography, I was always better with drawing.

Yeah, I took the picture. Glad you like it!
I've never been much for photography, I was always better with drawing.

It's just the lighting is diffused very well and it has a nice shallow depth of field, two things you want when taking close ups of small objects, and 2 things most people royally fuck up.

Either way the red nail is a huge acomplishment.

I need to get serious with my grip training. Holding a knife, kneeding pasta dough and whisking 20 gallon kettles of sauce for 5 hours fries my grip then when I get to class to do the same shit my hands start to cramp up.

Back