Huge number of Ronda knights coming out of the woodwork in the last 24 hours!

Rumor in the Sherdog underground is that a secretive "Ronda Nation" headed up by such :eek::eek::eek:s as @ortizgnp @thatKid and @Credo, among other vag slurpers, have joined together in an attempt to constantly spam the forum with their trash, troll all Ronda detractors and silence any dissenting opinions, a la their hero Hillary Clinton. But I have news for them, they have a mole in their midst, their very own "Russian hacker."

They'll come in here and call me crazy, call me an autist, a misogynist, a conspiracy kook, because name calling is all they can do. But I trust that the intelligent members of the Sherdog forum will see through their lies and obfuscation. They'll see the truth about Ronda Rousey. And when she loses tonight in spectacular fashion, our counter-coup will be complete. War Nunes. Make Sherdog Great Again.

<{yearp}>

rizin... that shit looked like wwe

The big production is similar to pro wrestling shows, but the fights are real and tend to be pretty brutal/awesome, it's a good mix of legit MMA and bizarre shit :) It's a blast to watch.

Rumor in the Sherdog underground is that a secretive "Ronda Nation" headed up by such :eek::eek::eek:s as @ortizgnp @thatKid and @Credo, among other vag slurpers, have joined together in an attempt to constantly spam the forum with their trash, troll all Ronda detractors and silence any dissenting opinions, a la their hero Hillary Clinton. But I have news for them, they have a mole in their midst, their very own "Russian hacker."

They'll come in here and call me crazy, call me an autist, a misogynist, a conspiracy kook, because name calling is all they can do. But I trust that the intelligent members of the Sherdog forum will see through their lies and obfuscation. They'll see the truth about Ronda Rousey. And when she loses tonight in spectacular fashion, our counter-coup will be complete. War Nunes. Make Sherdog Great Again.

I've been called a Conor fan, a conor hater, a Pride fanboy, a Zuffa zombie, a TUF n00b, a WWE fan, a Fedur hugger, a GSP hater, a Silva lover, a member of plat nation, and a troll

But I have never been called a Ronda fan

I'll say this once

She

aight

Conor doesn't "casually disrespect fighters". He plays a character that the low-IQ casuals on this board thinks is real. The guy you see at the press conferences isn't the guy you see behind the scenes. In other news, Triple H is not a bad guy.

Maybe Ronda is the same, who knows. I'm not very interested in WMMA.
Face it, Conor casually disrespects other fighters. Bums and monkeys.

5 is a small number yes, but when you think of the number of threads and the limited time that I spend on here on a limrited number of threads, 5 becomes a big number. Who knows the true scale of this thing.

CubnAAHWEAAGodu.jpg

Aren't you mad Ronda is getting an undeserved title shot?
I'm not thrilled by it, but then again I'm not watching it, or putting a cent towards it.
I do feel that she should have had to earn it with at least one successful fight but this is the McUFC, fuck the line and the fighters who earn their place in the title picture.
It's not about earning it with skill and will, it's about making money on ppv and having Twitter followers.

In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.
You jousted with five (!) people on Sherdog (as if this isn't normal), so Ronda fans are coming out of the woodwork (during fight week, no less)?

Meanwhile, at any point in time, there's easily as many -if not more- Ronda hate threads, each five pages long, on the first page of this forum...

All while the woman is actively avoiding media, no less. These people who are infatuated with Ronda literally go out of their way to find, or create, shit to complain about. Somewhere in the pile, a person even managed to criticize her stripping down to weigh in...not too far off from another thread where someone else criticized her for walking away after weighing in.

You do this to yourselves.

I'm not thrilled by it, but then again I'm not watching it, or putting a cent towards it.
I do feel that she should have had to earn it with at least one successful fight but this is the McUFC, fuck the line and the fighters who earn their place in the title picture.
It's not about earning it with skill and will, it's about making money on ppv and having Twitter followers.

at least you don't have to watch the PPV since Conor is still champ

I've been called a Conor fan, a conor hater, a Pride fanboy, a Zuffa zombie, a TUF n00b, a WWE fan, a Fedur hugger, a GSP hater, a Silva lover, a member of plat nation, and a troll

But I have never been called a Ronda fan

I'll say this once

She

aight

oh, you think you play your part so cleverly, don't you? The "neutral voice of reason." I'm not a Ronda "fan" or a Ronda "hater" - that's exactly what I would expect from you.

at least you don't have to watch the PPV since Conor is still champ
He's not a champ.
He holds a Mcbelt from a gifted McTitle shot.
He defends it or tries, legacy saved. I have no doubt that will happen, and maybe he'll even be JBJ-good as a champ.

I'll throw my hat in too. I like Nunes a lot but I want to see Ronda win just to rustle all the haters.

In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.
Normal men shit on someone and move on. If you've encountered any "knights" it's probably because you're acting like a fanatical ex-girlfriend that can't let go.

oh, you think you play your part so cleverly, don't you? The "neutral voice of reason." I'm not a Ronda "fan" or a Ronda "hater" - that's exactly what I would expect from you.
Everyone knows I'm the most reasonable, rational poster on sherdog.

I love all fighters equally.

They are all my children in my mind.

everyone knows ive been white knighting Ronda since before she lost :D

Normal men shit on someone and move on. If you've encountered any "knights" it's probably because you're acting like a fanatical ex-girlfriend that can't let go.
You're always going on about normal men. It makes me wonder whether you are a normal man, or some weird loner with an obsession for finding ugly pictures of JJ and furiously wanking over them.

You're always going on about normal men. It makes me wonder whether you are a normal man, or some weird loner with an obsession for finding ugly pictures of JJ and furiously wanking over them.
Whining about a fighter you don't know continuously for over year as if she murdered your whole family is not what normal men do. Sorry you're having difficulty understanding that.

Back