Huge number of Ronda knights coming out of the woodwork in the last 24 hours!

In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.

A verbal jouster, baha. Don't pick on pages and squires.

Hey buuuuuddy. Your posting sucks, this threads sucks, and your "verbal jousting" is just talking trash.
War Ronda

Your sig is quotes from Lindsey Lohan. Shu the fuck up.

I have been a fan, and continue to be.
But the truth is, I should dislike her for many of the same reasons I dislike Conor. She has an obnoxious persona and casually disrespects other fighters.
But I'm pulling for her.
I think because she still seems by far the best talent in wmma that can make a division weight and doesn't pop for substances.

Aren't you mad Ronda is getting an undeserved title shot?

These are the cowards who were nowhere to be found after Holly kicked her head into space.

I don't know the specific reasons for it. All I know is that she went M.I.A for a year, something the haters claimed they wished and dreamed about, and they still couldn't stop talking about her.
She decided to not do any media when she returned. Something I would consider a gift if I was a hater, considering the whole "they shoved her down our throats" thing. But no, now she's a diva, a cunt, mentally weak and all that jazz for not doing it. It's confusing.

Ronda is the puppet master.

puppetmaster.gif

WTF are you talking about. Nobody talked about ronda until like 2 weeks ago.

MMA, like any other sport, is a star driven sport. With stars comes haters, every sport star has legions of fans and also haters.

I've noticed it pretty much since the fight has been announced. But yes: their fervor is peaking right now.

I get it. This is a very winnable fight for Rousey if she can just keep her cool.

casually disrespects other fighters.

Conor doesn't "casually disrespect fighters". He plays a character that the low-IQ casuals on this board thinks is real. The guy you see at the press conferences isn't the guy you see behind the scenes. In other news, Triple H is not a bad guy.

Maybe Ronda is the same, who knows. I'm not very interested in WMMA.

Meanwhile the 'haters' have kept her as relevant as ever for the last 12 months and been working overtime for the last 2.

Again, 'haters'.

200.gif

<{yearp}>

LOL Exactly. Great job Haters!!!!

Rousey 1st round submission with ease

Meanwhile the 'haters' have kept her as relevant as ever for the last 12 months and been working overtime for the last 2.

Again, 'haters'.

200.gif

<{yearp}>
You're still my favorite Ronda white knight, buddeh.

I've noticed it pretty much since the fight has been announced. But yes: their fervor is peaking right now.

I get it. This is a very winnable fight for Rousey if she can just keep her cool.

MMA forums:

The only place where a fan of an athlete gets mocked for being a fan of an athlete.

I enjoyed seeing her lose to Holm, because I thought her ego was way too over inflated. I hope she was truly humbled by the experience. I'll be rooting for Rousey this time around.

Rumor in the Sherdog underground is that a secretive "Ronda Nation" headed up by such :eek::eek::eek:s as @ortizgnp @thatKid and @Credo, among other vag slurpers, have joined together in an attempt to constantly spam the forum with their trash, troll all Ronda detractors and silence any dissenting opinions, a la their hero Hillary Clinton. But I have news for them, they have a mole in their midst, their very own "Russian hacker."

They'll come in here and call me crazy, call me an autist, a misogynist, a conspiracy kook, because name calling is all they can do. But I trust that the intelligent members of the Sherdog forum will see through their lies and obfuscation. They'll see the truth about Ronda Rousey. And when she loses tonight in spectacular fashion, our counter-coup will be complete. War Nunes. Make Sherdog Great Again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back