Huge number of Ronda knights coming out of the woodwork in the last 24 hours!

In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.
overun by knights as opposed to overun by hating retards..

fair enough..

I would say the only "new" aspect to it the misogyny, but alright.

I don't know the specific reasons for it. All I know is that she went M.I.A for a year, something the haters claimed they wished and dreamed about, and they still couldn't stop talking about her.
She decided to not do any media when she returned. Something I would consider a gift if I was a hater, considering the whole "they shoved her down our throats" thing. But no, now she's a diva, a cunt, mentally weak and all that jazz for not doing it. It's confusing.

Ronda is the puppet master.

puppetmaster.gif

But no, now she's a diva, a cunt, mentally weak and all that jazz for not doing it. It's confusing.
She did no media personally, but you can't say that she hasn't been shoved down our throats again recently. The promos for UFC 207 seem to forget that Nunes is even fighting. It's 95% Ronda, 4% mentioning all the other fights, and then, at the very end, you see Nunes for a second.

Her not doing press conferences doesn't mean she's not being hyped and pushed as hard as she ever was.

it was just hard to see ronda supporters because people like you flooded the forums with silly hate threads for a whole year

She is not the biggest star in the sport...a few bit parts in some movies with 1 or 2 lines, doesn't make you the biggest star...conor sells many more ppv's than ronda does. He is the biggest star in the sport...Even his sparring with mayweather has gone far beyond that of fat ronda.
No1 knows who Conor is outside of mma.
When Ronda lost the g@ddmaned president commented
upload_2016-12-30_10-0-40.png
When Conor lost people laughed. That was about it.

She did no media personally, but you can't say that she hasn't been shoved down our throats again recently. The promos for UFC 207 seem to forget that Nunes is even fighting. It's 95% Ronda, 4% mentioning all the other fights, and then, at the very end, you see Nunes for a second.

Her not doing press conferences doesn't mean she's not being hyped and pushed as hard as she ever was.

No one is forcing you to watch the promos so I don't buy that she's being shoved down your throats. If you feel that way you can go watch the many interviews Amanda has given instead. The promos are usually 30 to 90 seconds long, of course the biggest star on the card is gonna get the most attention. Is normal and it's not something new - they want people to buy the PPV.

No one is forcing you to watch the promos so I don't buy that she's being shoved down your throats. The promos are usually 30 to 90 seconds long, of course the biggest star on the card is gonna get the most attention. Is normal and it's not something new - they want people to buy the PPV.
Right but they're being played during other events, so actually yeah, they kinda do force you to watch it.

And it's actually not "normal" to feature only a title challenger and not the champion. At all. They literally have not mentioned Nunes in most of the promos, she's just kinda there at the end. If you say it's "normal" please show me another promo where the title holder wasn't mentioned.

Right but they're being played during other events, so actually yeah, they kinda do force you to watch it.

And it's actually not "normal" to feature only a title challenger and not the champion. At all. They literally have not mentioned Nunes in most of the promos, she's just kinda there at the end. If you say it's "normal" please show me another promo where the title holder wasn't mentioned.

You're exaggerating. Show me the promos where Nunes is not mentioned?

Mate the shills are out in force Im convinced there were hundreds of shills at the weigh ins just to make Ronda feel comfortable she wouldnt get booed
Yeah, we know you think that, you made an idiotic thread about it.
Also, if you're correct and they're hiring, PM me a link. But you're not and you won't

In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.

Ronda is the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will still be a drop in the bucket compared to the Conor fans on this forum.

Back