Huge number of Ronda knights coming out of the woodwork in the last 24 hours!

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the past 24 hours, I've verbally jousted with at least 5 knights that have posted virtually nothing in the last 12 months.

It seems that when Ronda takes a break, they take a break.

My god, if Amanda forgets her game plan and Ronda wins, this place will be overrun.

It's fight day every fan should be on sherdog spewing nonsense

Hey buuuuuddy. Your posting sucks, this threads sucks, and your "verbal jousting" is just talking trash.
War Ronda

Meanwhile the 'haters' have kept her as relevant as ever for the last 12 months and been working overtime for the last 2.

Again, 'haters'.

200.gif

<{yearp}>

Hey buuuuuddy. Your posting sucks, this threads sucks, and your "verbal jousting" is just talking trash.
War Ronda
As much as I hate you, I respect your devotion to queen bitch. These woodwork knights? Not so much.

I have been a fan, and continue to be.
But the truth is, I should dislike her for many of the same reasons I dislike Conor. She has an obnoxious persona and casually disrespects other fighters.
But I'm pulling for her.
I think because she still seems by far the best talent in wmma that can make a division weight and doesn't pop for substances.

50c.jpg

Be sure to post this pic or one similar.

Last edited:

She is not the biggest star in the sport...a few bit parts in some movies with 1 or 2 lines, doesn't make you the biggest star...conor sells many more ppv's than ronda does. He is the biggest star in the sport...Even his sparring with mayweather has gone far beyond that of fat ronda.

Ronda has legitimate chance of beating Nunes and then once again the morons will praise her as the best "once ever athlete". The truth is that the division is utter crap and will be until end of times.This is because there are not enough women who want to compete in combat sports.

She is not the biggest star in the sport...a few bit parts in some movies with 1 or 2 lines, doesn't make you the biggest star...conor sells many more ppv's than ronda does. He is the biggest star in the sport...Even his sparring with mayweather has gone far beyond that of fat ronda.
Cliffhanger_1993_1.jpg

I've been on Shedor's ovies since the beginning. F this thread.

People talk about whatever is going on in the sport at the time lol - what do you expect?

I've seen dozens of brand new sherdog accounts created this month JUST to defend Ronda. Why can't they defend her on their main accounts? Are they too ashamed? Have they just gotten off suicide watch after the past 11 month of hiding? All of these questions need to be answered.

I've seen dozens of brand new sherdog accounts created this month JUST to defend Ronda. Why can't they defend her on their main accounts? Are they too ashamed? Have they just gotten off suicide watch after the past 11 month of hiding? All of these questions need to be answered.

And you missed all these new or previously inactive accounts that are being used for the exact opposite reason?

;>

Back