Huge Nick Diaz fan here, but there is no way he should get a Title shot now

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sorry Tyron. This should not happen.

Also this is the perfect time for Diaz vs Lawler 2.

He should be fighting someone on the Ross Pearson level. His last win was BJ Penn in 2011

Huge props to admit that.

No, seriously. Nick Diaz fans want title shots that he doesn't deserve all the time.

A funny thing happened after the post fight Presser. They started playing Nate/Conor... they did the walk outs & introductions... & played it right up to about the first second of the first round & then shut it off.

That was after Woodley went on & on about fighting Nick... It seems that the UFC might be behind Woodley / Diaz. They played that bit of the fight so that Nate's hype can roll in Nick's title shot.

Nick Diaz's last win was BJ Penn, I think. Hilarious.

First time I've ever seen a Diaz fan say he should take a fight that isn't for a belt, or with GSP, Anderson, Fedor, Zeus, Jesus or Pazuzu

That said over 5 rounds I actually think Nick beats Woodley

One of my fave fighters of all time, but I do agree. Wonderboy deserves the shot, one-thousand percent.

That being said, would still pay to see Twood vs Diaz. :D

Does Nick deserve a title shot? Maybe not... due to being away for so long... & Wonderboy is the true number 1 contender... BUT

He beat Condit in my opinion & didn't lose to Silva (NC)

& was the 4 time Strikeforce champion.

So Nick has basically 1 loss since 2007 (GSP)

Plus, it's a nice way for both of them to duck Wonderboy for a bit

He should be fighting someone on the Ross Pearson level. His last win was BJ Penn in 2011
Nick is not here to be the champion, he will only take big money fights. He aint fighting the likes of Ross

One of my fave fighters of all time, but I do agree. Wonderboy deserves the shot, one-thousand percent.

That being said, would still pay to see Twood vs Diaz. :D

They can make that fight once Wonderboy kicks Woodly's head off

For some reason Tyron thinks that being the champion only means he gets superfights and no challengers. He's pretty dumb for thinking that.

Yeah, no. Woodley vs. Thompson needs to be next. But Diaz vs. Lawler should be a featured fight on UFC 205.

sorry Tyron. This should not happen.

Also this is the perfect time for Diaz vs Lawler 2.

There is no "DESERVE" in the UFC, nor should there be.

The UFC brass want BUTTS in seats and PPV numbers to brag about...; THAT is what matters folks.

The UFC is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT.

And besides, shouldn't a champion WANT to fight all comers.......?

Anyway, fuck people who whine about "undeserved title shots"...as such a thing simply doesn't exist UNLESS said fight fails to draw good numbers.

Nick is not here to be the champion, he will only take big money fights. He aint fighting the likes of Ross

Ranking wise that's about his level.

Personally I only date super models. Still waiting on a good match up

Agreed , I actually think Robbie vs Nick sells more tickets and does
More for the division than nick vs Tyron would.

There is no "DESERVE" in the UFC, nor should there be.

The UFC brass want BUTTS in seats and PPV numbers to brag about...; THAT is what matters folks.

The UFC is supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT.

And besides, shouldn't a champion WANT to fight all comers.......?

Anyway, fuck people who whine about "undeserved title shots"...as such a thing simply doesn't exist UNLESS said fight fails to draw good numbers.
i didnt use the word "DESERVE" why do you quote it in big letters?? Read again.

Back