Huge Jon Jones Training his One Punch KO Power

all these bones threads..

PURE MAKRETING BULLSHIT>...

JJones IS A CHEATING ,DRUG USING, DANGER TO SOCIETY... HE IS A SCUM BAG THAT SHOULD BE IN PRISON FOR HIS CRIMES. if USADA does not suspend for 4 years. then they are irrelevant and obviously Open to Bribe$.

How crazy would it be if Jones came back and one shot KOed Danny Cornier? It is a possibility

How crazy would it be if Jones came back and one shot KOed Danny Cornier? It is a possibility

Might take more than one "shot"

But it's possible again

tenor.gif

All of these false allegations of steroids abuse are unproven and should take nothing away from Bones unbeaten winning streak, that occurs during his off cycle usages.

What ever happened to usada 4 year suspensions for repeat offenders?

Lets see some pad work minus roids. Good call. Won't happen. Nothing to see here.

All of these false allegations of steroids abuse are unproven and should take nothing away from Bones unbeaten winning streak, that occurs during his off cycle usages.
rotflmao............... good one sir

Bunch of keyboard warriors talking trash.

I bet you wouldn't be talking if you were in your car and saw Jones driving towards you. Especially not if you were pregnant.

What ever happened to usada 4 year suspensions for repeat offenders?

USADA don't care.

Erik Morales failed a drug test a few days prior to the Danny Garcia fight and not only did they not ban him but they let him fight.

Shady is too mild a word for them.

He'd murder an army of me but... he looked really uncoordinated and slow?
I get pummeled by state level talent but *I* look faster and more explosive on pads than that tf

Back