Opinion Huge Correspondence Between Trump Support and Life Expectancy

Do we think these people were cursed for voting for Trump, or so desperate at their declining conditions that they were compelled to cast a hail mary vote to see some change?
Beat me to it

Yeah, but you know all cities are that way. I grew up in the DC-Baltimore area, so pretty much anywhere I travel is a huge step up in safety.

I've never experienced any hauntings either. I had read online that the Kehoe House was haunted, and people reported hearing little girls laughing and playing in the halls at night. I didn't think much of it, and never mentioned it to my girlfriend. When we woke up the first morning, she said there were little girls playing in the hall and it woke her up. She said it sounded like they came into the corner of the room, but it must have been a weird echo.

Lol. You could imagine the look on her face when I told her I had read the place was haunted, and that some other people reported the same exact thing. We told the people who ran the place, and they were like, "Yeah, we hear that a lot, some of the workers here report it too. But only women hear it, it's never men."

Look, I'm not into the whole haunted houses thing. I don't typically believe in ghosts, and I'm rational to a fault. But it was definitely a very strange occurrence.
That is pretty creepy. I've never been one to believe in those things either. But, my grandma told me about seeing my grandpa's father the night after he died. She said he sat on the bed and had a conversation with my grandpa about running the family farm. Usually, I'd chalk this up as some nonsense. But, my grandma is one of the most Godly women I have ever met, so I know she believes in what she saw that night. She wouldn't lie about anything. I know we are kinda off topic here, didn't mean to derail.

Well, it's another year, and once again, the US "wins" the dubious distinction of being the only country in the industrialized world where life expectancy continues to decrease.

But hey, that's old news.

I just want to point out a rather interesting state-level trend: seven out of the eight states with the highest level of Trump support-- LA, WV, MS, WY, TN, AK, KY, and OK-- constitute the seven states with the lowest life expectancy.

States with the highest levels of Trump disapproval-- WA, CT, MA, HI, CA-- constitute the states with the longest life expectancy.

Glean from this information what you will.

My takeaway is that TDS adds five- to- six years to one's life expectancy.

lifeexp_geo.png

https://www.popsci.com/sites/popsci...018/11/lifeexp_geo.png?itok=eAjV_uGf&fc=50,50

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-popularity-is-holding-up-by-state/

50283552_1121785227981008_9126294862453276672_n.jpg
What is iP of the entire war room? Intersectional Pussy?

Okay if life expectancy lowers the more you like Trump, how come Trump is like 73?

I spent a week in Chicago a few years ago. It was definitely one of the nicest, cleanest, and safest feeling American cities I've ever been to. It also has the best guitar store I've ever been to, hands down.

But I assume you're just talking about the areas with gang violence, since that is what cable news spends the most time on.

If you are talking about Chicago Music Exchange, that place is an absolute heaven on earth. Words fail to explain how fucking awesome that place is.

Abt is the second greatest store in the world and it's in (Suburban) Chicago as well, FWIW.

If you are talking about Chicago Music Exchange, that place is an absolute heaven on earth. Words fail to explain how fucking awesome that place is.

Abt is the second greatest store in the world and it's in (Suburban) Chicago as well, FWIW.

Yup, CME. It’s unlike any guitar store I’ve ever been to. They have everything.

Gee, it's almost as if the people whose quality of life is in decline wanted someone who promised to bring jobs back to their cities and states and not some god awful cunt who didn't bother campaigning in their states and instead mocked their declining living standards, called them irredeemable deplorables and promised to further decimated the industries in which they used to earn a living and do nothing to stop flooding the labor market with illegals and allow drugs to continue flooding across the border while an opioid epidemic continues killing them and lowering life expectancy.

Goddamn, the party of compassion strikes again.

YOu support an adulterer and hold that adulterer above God, then don't be surprised when you are punished by God.

If those fatties would put down the hamburgers and pick up a Bible, they would realize there is no way God would send a heathen like Donald Trump to do anything.
Trump is the Antichrist.
https://www.prophecyproof.org/donald-trump-antichrist/
https://www.redstate.com/diary/clconnett/2016/05/16/yes-dear-christian-antichrist/
http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald Trump Antichrist 666.htm
Did you forget that Chuck Schumer, who's been married for 40 years, was outed as a client of Heidi Fleiss and his cell number was in her client book? Or should they have voted for the woman who threatened her husband's rape victims?

Neutered House cats live longer than jungle lions

You've never given me a chance, "bro". It's okay, it is frightening getting out of your comfort zone of immediately shutting people out. I hope you have better luck with people in the future.

On 2nd thought let’s try and and give peace a chance and I bet it lasts about 4 posts before one of us insults the other: I’m willing to give it a shot for the good of humanity

On 2nd thought let’s try and and give peace a chance and I bet it lasts about 4 posts before one of us insults the other: I’m willing to give it a shot for the good of humanity
You are likely correct. But see, we are making progress! I feel better already, don't you?

I mean, Trump Dick Suckers worship the land he stands on, and he did tell them all that physical excercise is fake news... Not surprising

You are likely correct. But see, we are making progress! I feel better already, don't you?

Not sure if serious but I’ll be serious for a moment.

I think we actually had some decent discussions when we first started communicating with each other. I remember not lumping you in with the rest... I’m not sure who started the insults but the days of civility are long gone.

Maybe we can get back there

200.webp

People with a declining quality of life don't vote for more of the same. What an amazing revelation. Tell me more.

Not sure if serious but I’ll be serious for a moment.

I think we actually had some decent discussions when we first started communicating with each other. I remember not lumping you in with the rest... I’m not sure who started the insults but the days of civility are long gone.

Maybe we can get back there

200.webp
I am being serious actually. I'm sure there was mud flung from both sides. But civility is nice. I do get a kick out of some of your posts. I'm not that bad, once people figure out how to take me. Lol.
giphy.gif

I am being serious actually. I'm sure there was mud flung from both sides. But civility is nice. I do get a kick out of some of your posts. I'm not that bad, once people figure out how to take me. Lol.
giphy.gif

I feel the same way. I know I come across a certain way on here but in real like I’m not like that at all actually lol.

From now on I’ll treat all your posts with respect even though I know I’ll disagree with them. Maybe we can come to an understanding on some issues.

I feel the same way. I know I come across a certain way on here but in real like I’m not like that at all actually lol.

From now on I’ll treat all your posts with respect even though I know I’ll disagree with them. Maybe we can come to an understanding on some issues.
Same here! There has to be something we can agree on sooner or later.

Neutered House cats live longer than jungle lions
I love the different images in this thread. Put them together, and the residents of Trump country are obese, G-d fearing, jungle lions. Seems about right.

images

Pew, pew, pew!

Back