Opinion Huge Correspondence Between Trump Support and Life Expectancy

Getting out of Syria is exactly what daddy Putin wants him to do. How is that North Korea stuff going? Lol Trump so far has been played by little rocket man what are you talking about ww3?

TDS confirmed
Wait, is TDS something liberals have or conservatives? I've seen both sides being accused of having TDS. Previous posts suggest that TDS adds years to someone's life expectancy. You want to help me out here, Zebby?

Wait, is TDS something liberals have or conservatives? I've seen both sides being accused of having TDS. Previous posts suggest that TDS adds years to someone's life expectancy. You want to help me out here, Zebby?

I can’t explain things so a 5 year old can understand them. You will have to figure it out on your own big guy

The Trump supporter response on this thread is classic. Someone brings up data that shows a statistical correlation between life expectancy and states that Trump won and the start talking “TDS”. Ridiculous and sad....

Knee jerk reactions of baby men. Sorry boys, it’s the facts.

I can’t explain things so a 5 year old can understand them. You will have to figure it out on your own big guy
Well, I really don't think you can explain things so that anyone can understand. But, I can always count on being entertained by your responses. Until we meet again my friend, stay classy.

Well, I really don't think you can explain things so that anyone can understand. But, I can always count on being entertained by your responses. Until we meet again my friend, stay classy.

haha your attempts at being clever are showing your trumpian side...

Post from the heart man, not from the brain. Here is a meme for ya

190115101034-justin-trudeau-abdul-salam-maftoon-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Well, it's another year, and once again, the US "wins" the dubious distinction of being the only country in the industrialized world where life expectancy continues to decrease.

But hey, that's old news.

I just want to point out a rather interesting state-level trend: seven out of the eight states with the highest level of Trump support-- LA, WV, MS, WY, TN, AK, KY, and OK-- constitute the seven states with the lowest life expectancy.

States with the highest levels of Trump disapproval-- WA, CT, MA, HI, CA-- constitute the states with the longest life expectancy.

Glean from this information what you will.

My takeaway is that TDS adds five- to- six years to one's life expectancy.

lifeexp_geo.png

https://www.popsci.com/sites/popsci...018/11/lifeexp_geo.png?itok=eAjV_uGf&fc=50,50

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trumps-popularity-is-holding-up-by-state/

50283552_1121785227981008_9126294862453276672_n.jpg

Honestly biggest reason for this is probably that their state and local governments are run more based on conservative economic philosophy, with the infamous example being Brownback's Kansas. That distinction isn't so solid anymore nor is it going to be solely the choice of state voters for much longer. Trump's tax plan gets rid of the SALT deduction(where people could deduct state and local taxes from their federal total) so people living in states with high taxes to support their residents are punished and encourages those states to behave like the states above(people will notice their high state and local taxes and vote politicians to cut taxes and services).

Pretty sure Chicago voted for Hillary

I spent a week in Chicago a few years ago. It was definitely one of the nicest, cleanest, and safest feeling American cities I've ever been to. It also has the best guitar store I've ever been to, hands down.

But I assume you're just talking about the areas with gang violence, since that is what cable news spends the most time on.

I spent a week in Chicago a few years ago. It was definitely one of the nicest, cleanest, and safest feeling American cities I've ever been to. It also has the best guitar store I've ever been to, hands down.

But I assume you're just talking about the areas with gang violence, since that is what cable news spends the most time on.
Yea what no one really cares about I only been through the airport but always wanted to visit. Detroit was a dump when I went there for a week. What was your favorite part of CHI?

haha your attempts at being clever are showing your trumpian side...

Post from the heart man, not from the brain. Here is a meme for ya

190115101034-justin-trudeau-abdul-salam-maftoon-split-exlarge-169.jpg
Zebby, I posted that from the heart in hopes that we could get past our differences for the good of the country. It was me extending the olive branch, because I fucking like you Zebby. But, you took that branch, broke it, and then wiped your ass with it. Fucking rude bro.

This guy should be president of the Dump

Zebby, I posted that from the heart in hopes that we could get past our differences for the good of the country. It was me extending the olive branch, because I fucking like you Zebby. But, you took that branch, broke it, and then wiped your ass with it. Fucking rude bro.

Keep the olive branch. You and I have nothing in common “bro”

Fat hicks live shorter and like Trump. Shocker.

Keep the olive branch. You and I have nothing in common “bro”
You've never given me a chance, "bro". It's okay, it is frightening getting out of your comfort zone of immediately shutting people out. I hope you have better luck with people in the future.

Yea what no one really cares about I only been through the airport but always wanted to visit. Detroit was a dump when I went there for a week. What was your favorite part of CHI?

Well the Chicago Music Exchange is just ridiculous. It's like a museum of guitars and amps and you are actually allowed to play them. So that was a unique highlight to me.

I also liked the food. There's a pizza pot pie place called Chicago pizza and oven grinder that was really good, and there was a Ramen place we went to twice that was great, but I can't remember the name now. The city has solid public transportation with the L.

I'm from the east coast. So I'm used to NYC, Philadelphia, DC, and Baltimore. Compared to those cities, Chicago is very spacious and clean, and has large safe areas to rome without getting into some shit. I've also recently been to Seattle, LA, San Fran, New Orleans, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Pittsburg, Savannah, and a bunch of other cities, and I'd say Chicago is up there with the nicest cities I've been to.

Well the Chicago Music Exchange is just ridiculous. It's like a museum of guitars and amps and you are actually allowed to play them. So that was a unique highlight to me.

I also liked the food. There's a pizza pot pie place called Chicago pizza and oven grinder that was really good, and there was a Ramen place we went to twice that was great, but I can't remember the name now. The city has solid public transportation with the L.

I'm from the east coast. So I'm used to NYC, Philadelphia, DC, and Baltimore. Compared to those cities, Chicago is very spacious and clean, and has large safe areas to rome without getting into some shit. I've also recently been to Seattle, LA, San Fran, New Orleans, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Pittsburg, Savannah, and a bunch of other cities, and I'd say Chicago is up there with the nicest cities I've been to.
How did you like Savannah? You were close to my neck of the woods over there.

How did you like Savannah? You were close to my neck of the woods over there.

I really liked it. We spent 2 days in Charleston SC, and then drove to Savannah to stay another 2 days. I preferred Savannah over Charleston, it felt like it had more personality. We stayed in this awesome bed and breakfast called the Kehoe Inn. That place is definitely haunted, and that is coming from a guy who never believed in such things.

I really liked it. We spent 2 days in Charleston SC, and then drove to Savannah to stay another 2 days. I preferred Savannah over Charleston, it felt like it had more personality. We stayed in this awesome bed and breakfast called the Kehoe Inn. That place is definitely haunted, and that is coming from a guy who never believed in such things.
Sweet! It is a pretty nice city in most areas lol. At night some places can get rough. I've often heard stories of hauntings over there, but never experienced anything myself. Sounds like a fun experience. Glad to hear you enjoyed it man.

Sweet! It is a pretty nice city in most areas lol. At night some places can get rough. I've often heard stories of hauntings over there, but never experienced anything myself. Sounds like a fun experience. Glad to hear you enjoyed it man.

Yeah, but you know all cities are that way. I grew up in the DC-Baltimore area, so pretty much anywhere I travel is a huge step up in safety.

I've never experienced any hauntings either. I had read online that the Kehoe House was haunted, and people reported hearing little girls laughing and playing in the halls at night. I didn't think much of it, and never mentioned it to my girlfriend. When we woke up the first morning, she said there were little girls playing in the hall and it woke her up. She said it sounded like they came into the corner of the room, but it must have been a weird echo.

Lol. You could imagine the look on her face when I told her I had read the place was haunted, and that some other people reported the same exact thing. We told the people who ran the place, and they were like, "Yeah, we hear that a lot, some of the workers here report it too. But only women hear it, it's never men."

Look, I'm not into the whole haunted houses thing. I don't typically believe in ghosts, and I'm rational to a fault. But it was definitely a very strange occurrence.

Back