How's your team doing so far this season?

The Colts are doing better than I expected. I figured they were an 8-8 team with Jacoby.

Vikings. A little disappointed in some of their play but I can't complain about a 5-2 start. I think they have a shot at doing something in the playoffs but it depends which Cousins shows up. I don't trust him at all.

As a 49ers fan I am happy with how our team is doing so far this season. Our defense has been on fire the past 3 games only allowing 10 points. If the team continues to play the way they are playing I feel good about our chances come play off time. The Blackhawks it is way too early in the NHL season to make any guesstimations as to how well we will do. Last two seasons we didn't qualify for the playoffs and the two before that we lost in the first round. I can at least say with both teams I had the pleasure of seeing both win their respective championships.

My Vikings lost to some decent teams, and then beat up on some bad teams and idiots are thinking this is a sign Cousins has righted the ship.

No. Cousins just did what he always has done and put up big numbers against teams like the Giants, Eagles with no secondary, and the Lions (who our D gave up 30 points to). They'll hammer the Redskins tomorrow night and this bubble will grow more while I remain unconvinced.

Chiefs, Cowboys, Seahawks 3 of the next 4 games will be much more telling about the team.

Packers are just warming up

I love the Pats fans all excited, their opponents combined records is 12-32. Literally only the Bills at 5-1 have a winning record, the most wins any other team they played was 2

Packers are just warming up

I love the Pats fans all excited, their opponents combined records is 12-32. Literally only the Bills at 5-1 have a winning record, the most wins any other team they played was 2
And the Packers opponents have a combined record of 22-23

The Patriots are good at beating bums

Are you happy with where they're at? Miserable? Or somewhere in between?
Me? I'm about as happy as a fan can get because my team, the Buffalo Bills are 5-1.
When my wife & I moved from Western New York to Arizona over the summer one of the first things I did was get Direct TV so that I could purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket so I wouldn't miss any Bills games. And damn, I'm glad I did.
The Nationals are doing awesome at the moment.

Pretty good actually.. Nr.1 in the competition and still playing Champions League!

Leafs have unbelievable potential, but still find a way to be the leafs. Raps are undefeated and gonna go back to back

Panthers looking promising, but I'm not on the train just yet. Against the 49ers, we're going to find out just how good Kyle Allen is, be a they're most certainly going to look to shut down McGoatfrey.

Actually good!

Inter is going well in Serie A with Juventus still a bit better but this season I think we can challenge for the Scudetto.

Its exciting with Conte who has began his spell at Inter really well, and the team roster looks better and very exciting with a lot of young players who already are starting in the team and can only get better.

With Suning as owners and Conte as coach things are looking very brightly for Inter and I hope and kind of believe that we will win the scudetto this season. Lukaku already has a good scoring-ratio altho he is looking a bit heavy - I expect him to step up a gear from November and onwards.

In short , the most promising season for Inter since the Treble.

Back