How's your team doing so far this season?

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you happy with where they're at? Miserable? Or somewhere in between?
Me? I'm about as happy as a fan can get because my team, the Buffalo Bills are 5-1.
When my wife & I moved from Western New York to Arizona over the summer one of the first things I did was get Direct TV so that I could purchase the NFL Sunday Ticket so I wouldn't miss any Bills games. And damn, I'm glad I did.

My team is doing terribly and got whupped by Calgary and Edmonton over the weekend.

Not 2 great at least we got a draw vs liverpool tho yesterday

Depends on which team. The Brewers had a fantastic end to the regular season to get a wild card spot but shit the bed in the wild card game. The Wisconsin Badgers were flying high until they shit the bed against Illinois. The Packers are 6-1 but have had some very inconsistent play. The offense was bad early in the season but the defense was surprisingly good. Yesterday, the defense looked bad against the Raiders but Rodgers was in great form.

I always wonder from week to week which team will show up.

Chiefs fan. Doubt they win any games until Mahomes gets back.

Vikings: Doing alright. Wildcard contender, 1st round and done.

Wild: lol

Twins: Fuck the Yankees.

Twins: Fuck the Yankees.
As a Mariners fan it felt dirty but I was cheering for the Stros..... and Altuve wrecked them. I'm conflicted.

Also, these two teams:

I'd say they're both doing pretty good.

Nah, I'm not really happy with the way my Dallas Cowboys have been playing this season. Losing to the Saints at home by 2 points I can forgive. Being down 17-0 at halftime against the Packers and losing sucked but Green Bay looks good this year. Losing to the cot damn Jets is just unforgivable. Bad play calling from a mediocre Clappin' Coach with red hair

I'm glad we kicked the snot out of the Smeagles last night. Probably could have scored 50 points on that Eagles defense

I'm about as happy as a fan can get because my team, the Buffalo Bills are 5-1.

We got you guys on Thanksgiving and I am feeling really uneasy about this game. Bills look like a top defensive team after the Patriots, Saints, and 49ers.

Nah, I'm not really happy with the way my Dallas Cowboys have been playing this season. Losing to the Saints at home by 2 points I can forgive. Being down 17-0 at halftime against the Packers and losing sucked but Green Bay looks good this year. Losing to the cot damn Jets is just unforgivable. Bad play calling from a mediocre Clappin' Coach with red hair

I'm glad we kicked the snot out of the Smeagles last night. Probably could have scored 50 points on that Eagles defense

I haven't really paid much attention to the Eagles this year, is their defense really that bad? Good because the Bills play them next Sunday at home. Hopefully, your 'Boys softened them up a bit for us.

We got you guys on Thanksgiving and I am feeling really uneasy about this game. Bills look like a top defensive team after the Patriots, Saints, and 49ers.

Yeah, they have an excellent defense when they're on their game but I was pissed off that they allowed Ryan Fitzpatrick & the Dolphins to score three TDs on them yesterday. They won but I would have liked to have seen the Bills totally dominate them. But, a win is a win. I'll worry about the Bills putting together a complete game in all three phases next week.

I haven't really paid much attention to the Eagles this year, is their defense really that bad? Good because the Bills play them next Sunday at home. Hopefully, your 'Boys softened them up a bit for us.

Not necessarily their entire defense. Their pass rush is still pretty damn good but their secondary is mediocre. They did good against Aaron Rodgers but Kurt Cousins lit their asses up

Yeah, they have an excellent defense when they're on their game but I was pissed off that they allowed Ryan Fitzpatrick & the Dolphins to score three TDs on them yesterday.

In all fairness it was a division rival and Fitzmagic can put up some big numbers in games

Dolphins had my Cowboys in a close game when we played until we turned it on and put them away easily. Bills did the same thing.

Bills are 5–1 and well in there way to winning the super bowl.

Niners are 7-0 but Makani thinks they're Paper Lions.
We'll see.
NFC West is pretty awful.
Seattle is always a contender but looked like shit yesterday.

Great, Saints are rolling. Looking like a strong contender for best team in the NFL.

Pats fan . Undefeated thus far another Superbowl most likely all is good the haters tears will be delicious tb 12 the goat

Back