How's your electril bill been so far this Summer?

It's been pretty freakin' high!

Aint no choice in Houston. Unless you are anorexic, or a crackhead, you got to run that A.C. Can't sleep at night in a hot ass house. I need it around 69-70, plus the fan going.

69-70?? I get by with 78, but i'm poor. 70 seems polar bearish to me.

$25.48 this month. I live alone and my apartment generally stays pretty cool on its own, so the AC only gets turned on maybe an hour two on the weekends.

My small ass studio apartment doesn't charge for utilities, thank gawd.

My brothers 3 bedroom apartment has a low fixed utilities price of like $45 for everything(water, trash, electric, air filters( they drop news off every month)). It's so nice, he keeps his temp at like 65-72 degrees.

Wouldn't that just run your electric bill up even higher , seeing how it has to work its way down all the way from 93 ?

Very much so. If it gets up to 93 inside you've not only got bring the air temp down 20 or so degrees , you've also got to remove all that latent heat from walls , furniture ECT. Yo-yoing like that is highly inefficient.

My worst bill has been slightly over $400 for a two zone/system house. It's hot and most importantly humid as hell in central VA in the summer. Downstairs is usually 75 , but I need 70 upstairs to sleep comfortably.

Cruising around tree fiddy. Come winter time, my electric bill will switch places with my gas bill.

640 last month, 420 this month.

the struggle is real out here in the devils armpit

Around $300. Its hot as fuck in SD right now.

I don't know. I pay the same amount every month. At the end of the year if I went crazy I pay extra. If I used less than previously, I get a credit.

$35. Large apartment, just me

In MA we get a couple months off before we get smashed by the winter months' cost

Back